General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Nagler Tidbits for you all...........

Started by Naggeredtodeath · · Last activity · 10 posts · 405 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 January 2004
Last activity
24 January 2004
Original author
Naggeredtodeath
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
405
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. <<<<<SEEK CHRIST!>>>>>>>>>

    ?????????????????

    Christ would not only [censored] on his grave, he'd [censored] on it too!

    LOL! He's B E Y O N D The help of CHRIST!

    NTD

  2. naggeredtodeath said:

    <<<<<SEEK CHRIST!>>>>>>>>>

    ?????????????????

    Christ would not only [censored] on his grave, he'd [censored] on it too!

    LOL! He's B E Y O N D The help of CHRIST!

    NTD

    Only Satan is beyond the help of Christ.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    heartmdphd.comheartmdphd.com

  3. [email hidden] (naggeredtodeath) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    LOL! He's B E Y O N D The help of CHRIST!

    NTD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    You look into your own mirror, not Stephen's for you do not know of Christ's ways.

    "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good." Prov 15:3

    Stephen, "Dominus custodiet te ab omni malo custodiat animam tuam" V

    "et dixit Dominus ad Satan increpet Dominus in te Satan et increpet Dominus in te qui elegit
    Hierusalem numquid non iste torris est erutus de igne" V Zec 3:2

    Carol T

  4. MD/PhD said:


    Only Satan is beyond the help of Christ.

    I'm confused. Do you mean "Steve" or Lucifer?

    Or both?

    antwrp.gsfc.nasa.govap031122.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

  5. On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:00:44 -0500, Sun & Mun_ wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:
    MD/PhD said:


    Only Satan is beyond the help of Christ.

    I'm confused. Do you mean "Steve" or Lucifer?

    Or both?

    Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

    Holding my breath with fingers crossed,

    --
    Steve

    Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

  6. Sun & Mun_ said:
    MD/PhD said:


    Only Satan is beyond the help of Christ.

    I'm confused. Do you mean "Steve" or Lucifer?

    Or both?

    Jesus teaches us about the Devil as written in John 8:

    42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and
    now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to
    you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and
    you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding
    to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for
    he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
    46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
    47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not
    belong to God."

    May God add His blessings to the writing of His Word here within SMC.

    Amen.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    heartmdphd.comheartmdphd.com

  7. On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:49:09 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:
    Sun & Mun_ said:
    MD/PhD said:


    Only Satan is beyond the help of Christ.

    I'm confused. Do you mean "Steve" or Lucifer?

    Or both?

    Jesus teaches us about the Devil as written in John 8:

    42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and
    now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to
    you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and
    you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding
    to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for
    he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
    46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
    47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not
    belong to God."

    May God add His blessings to the writing of His Word here within SMC.

    Amen.

    Does this mean you will no longer be praying for me?

    Humble is as humble does,

    --
    Steve

    Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

  8. MD/PhD said:

    When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

    I once had someone who knew Henry Kissinger very well say to me "Kissinger doesn't lie because it is
    in his interest. He lies because it is in his nature."

    It was one of the first times I honestly understood the Satanic nature in Man.

    antwrp.gsfc.nasa.govap031122.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

  9. Steve <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

    Holding my breath with fingers crossed,<<<<<<<<<<

    Whose garden are you weeding and by what name do you do your deceiving this moment and what name
    in the next?

    Carol T

  10. On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:08:41 -0500, Sun & Mun_ <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    MD/PhD said:

    When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

    I once had someone who knew Henry Kissinger very well say to me "Kissinger doesn't lie because it
    is in his interest. He lies because it is in his nature."

    It was one of the first times I honestly understood the Satanic nature in Man.

    Easier for you, all you had to do was look into the mirror.....[censored]

    Quoted message said:


    antwrp.gsfc.nasa.govap031122.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.