Name your favorite three Rider Diaries. (english language)

ronde chumpion

Guest
Hey,

For example, John Lieswyn (cyclingnews.com) Michael Barry
(velonews.com) Levi Leipheimer (bike.com). Others with special
mention; Mike Creed (bike.com) Mike Jones (soprojones.com).

Thanks,
Ronde Chumpion

ronde chumpion wrote:

> Hey,
>
> For example, John Lieswyn (cyclingnews.com) Michael Barry
> (velonews.com) Levi Leipheimer (bike.com). Others with special
> mention; Mike Creed (bike.com) Mike Jones (soprojones.com).
>
> Thanks,
> Ronde Chumpion

Creed (most others pale by comparison.. bet he has to mellow a bit for
Postal), Didi Demet, Di Luca (off the top of my head)

On 4/19/04 6:59 PM, in article [email protected],
"Faster Bordello" <[email protected]> wrote:

> ronde chumpion wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> For example, John Lieswyn (cyclingnews.com) Michael Barry
>> (velonews.com) Levi Leipheimer (bike.com). Others with special
>> mention; Mike Creed (bike.com) Mike Jones (soprojones.com).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ronde Chumpion

> Creed (most others pale by comparison.. bet he has to mellow a bit for
> Postal), Didi Demet, Di Luca (off the top of my head)

SAUNDERS

(If yaaaaaaaaaaaa smell what the "Erik" is..................cookin!!)