Nashbar 10% off coupon

No need to visit his site. The 10% Coupon code TKA6 is good until
10/31/05. I used it yesterday.

Art Harris

Art Harris wrote:
> No need to visit his site. The 10% Coupon code TKA6 is good until
> 10/31/05. I used it yesterday.
>
> Art Harris

And, I suspect, wind up with some spyware on your computer or at least a
permanent cookie.

--
Bob Wheeler --- http://www.bobwheeler.com/
ECHIP, Inc. ---

>10% Coupon code TKA6

LOL, Hey I just used that code two days ago when I ordered like $400
worth of stuff for my tour. Saved me $40 which is good!.

Ken

My site is not going to give you no spyware or any permanent cookie.
That is silly.

I got the code today from Nashbar and they told me it was good until
9/30/05. So, I posted it. Go to my site, go to Nashbar directly...I
don't care.

CRCoupons.com wrote:

> My site is not going to give you no spyware

So it's going to give us "some" spyware?

>>My site is not going to give you no spyware

Double negative there.

Ken

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:40:24 -0600, Rich <[email protected]>
wrote:

>CRCoupons.com wrote:
>
>> My site is not going to give you no spyware

>So it's going to give us "some" spyware?

In fairness to the original poster, he gives you the coupon code
without forcing you through his links.