Nashbar 10% off coupon

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by CRCoupons.com, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Tags:


  2. Art Harris

    Art Harris Guest

    No need to visit his site. The 10% Coupon code TKA6 is good until
    10/31/05. I used it yesterday.

    Art Harris
     
  3. Bob Wheeler

    Bob Wheeler Guest

    Art Harris wrote:
    > No need to visit his site. The 10% Coupon code TKA6 is good until
    > 10/31/05. I used it yesterday.
    >
    > Art Harris
    >


    And, I suspect, wind up with some spyware on your computer or at least a
    permanent cookie.

    --
    Bob Wheeler --- http://www.bobwheeler.com/
    ECHIP, Inc. ---
    Randomness comes in bunches.
     
  4. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    >10% Coupon code TKA6

    LOL, Hey I just used that code two days ago when I ordered like $400
    worth of stuff for my tour. Saved me $40 which is good!.

    Ken
     
  5. My site is not going to give you no spyware or any permanent cookie.
    That is silly.

    I got the code today from Nashbar and they told me it was good until
    9/30/05. So, I posted it. Go to my site, go to Nashbar directly...I
    don't care.
     
  6. Rich

    Rich Guest

    CRCoupons.com wrote:

    > My site is not going to give you no spyware


    So it's going to give us "some" spyware?
     
  7. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    >>My site is not going to give you no spyware

    Double negative there.

    Ken
     
  8. Bob

    Bob Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:40:24 -0600, Rich <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >CRCoupons.com wrote:
    >
    >> My site is not going to give you no spyware

    >
    >So it's going to give us "some" spyware?


    In fairness to the original poster, he gives you the coupon code
    without forcing you through his links.
     
Loading...
Loading...