Nathalie W?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Krys, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Krys

Krys Guest

Hi there,

You may have missed this so I'll hope you get it here :

My parents are going to Antwerp as part of a trip, in a couple of weeks time. They're very into food
    and beer - and I have a good beer guide for them. But it would be great if you could recommend some
    wonderful places to eat. And anything you think they absolutely have to do/see when there....

thanks hon :)

--
    krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress.. .

Tags:

2. Nathalie W

Nathalie W Guest

Hi Krys! Sorry, I had so much work this week I didn't have time to get on the ng. I 'm ow catching
    up and skimming through all the messages. Can you tell me your mail address so I can send you a mail
    with more info?
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > You may have missed this so I'll hope you get it here :
    >
    > My parents are going to Antwerp as part of a trip, in a couple of weeks time. They're very into
    > food and beer - and I have a good beer guide for them. But it would be great if you could
    > recommend some wonderful places
    to
    > eat. And anything you think they absolutely have to do/see when there....
    >
    > thanks hon :)
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress.. .
    >

3. Krys

Krys Guest

well......ok then [email protected] usually works - or [email protected] if it doesn't - let me
    know.........

oh - and many thanks :)
    --
    krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hi Krys! Sorry, I had so much work this week I didn't have time to get on the ng. I 'm ow catching
    > up and skimming through all the messages. Can you tell me your mail address so I can send you a
    > mail with more info?
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    > 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > You may have missed this so I'll hope you get it here :
    > >
    > > My parents are going to Antwerp as part of a trip, in a couple of weeks time. They're very into
    > > food and beer - and I have a good beer guide
    for
    > > them. But it would be great if you could recommend some wonderful
    places
    > to
    > > eat. And anything you think they absolutely have to do/see when
    there....
    > >
    > > thanks hon :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > krys
    > >
    > > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress.. .
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >