Road Cycling · Public discussion

need 52 tooth Schwinn sprocket

Started by pbiker · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,431 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 October 2003
Last activity
10 October 2003
Original author
pbiker
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,431
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a 1978 Schwinn Le Tour III and need to buy an original crank and sprocket.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by pbiker
    I have a 1978 Schwinn Le Tour III and need to buy an original crank and sprocket.

    i pretty sure i have one, let me check tonite send me an e-mail at [email hidden] (remove nospam)

  3. In article <[email hidden]>, usenet- [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a 1978 Schwinn Le Tour III and need to buy an original crank and sprocket.

    I've got a '79 with all original parts, and am not looking to part it out (planning on saving it for
    my son), but if you made me an offer I couldn't refuse, I probably wouldn't refuse it <Grin>.

    --
    Dave Kerber Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!

    REAL programmers write self-modifying code.

  4. displaced

    I tried to email you at the address you left but the domain name does not seem to be valid???

    Did you find an original sprocket for Le Tour III?

    pbiker

  5. I've got a '79 with all original parts, and am not looking to part it out (planning on saving it for
    my son), but if you made me an offer I couldn't refuse, I probably wouldn't refuse it <Grin>.

    I just need a new sprocket thanks

    pbiker

  6. In article <[email hidden]>, usenet- [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I've got a '79 with all original parts, and am not looking to part it out (planning on saving it
    for my son), but if you made me an offer I couldn't refuse, I probably wouldn't refuse it <Grin>.

    I just need a new sprocket thanks

    I was offering you just the sprocket if you made me a good enough offer. I don't have a clue what to
    ask for it. Have you tried the Schwinn forums on schwinn.com? They have an entire NG devoted just to
    part and bike selling.

    --
    Dave Kerber Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!

    REAL programmers write self-modifying code.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.