General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Need a bit of acknowledgement

Started by Deb Wunder · · Last activity · 19 posts · 536 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 May 2004
Last activity
11 May 2004
Original author
Deb Wunder
Posts
19
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
536
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–19 of 19
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_012A_01C43039.420046C0 Content-Type:
    text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and have = lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't = relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent
    apartment in Brooklyn, = NY for about $650/month). Last
    night, I so wanted to eat myself into a = food coma, but I
    didn't. I sat and played computer games instead. =20

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 = point foods to dull the anxiety. =20

    --=20 Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." = -- Roger Crawford ------
    =_NextPart_000_012A_01C43039.420046C0 Content-Type:
    text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META
    content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
    <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all. I'm
    relatively new = here I have=20 been OP since 6
    April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.</FONT></DIV>
    <DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My life is falling
    apart. In many = ways. =20 The hows and
    whys aren't relevant here (unless someone knows
    of a = decent=20 apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about
    $650/month). Last night, I so = wanted=20 to
    eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I
    sat and played = computer=20 games instead.
    </FONT></DIV>
    <DVII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DVIII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's not much, but I did
    manage to not = go=20 off-program, or even use 0
    point foods to dull the anxiety. =20
    </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
    <DIX><BR>-- <BR>Citius, Altius, Fortius --</DIV>
    <DX> </DIV>
    <DXI>Deb \(^_^)/</DIV>
    <DXII> </DIV>
    <DXIII>"Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being
    defeated is = optional."=20 -- Roger
    Crawford</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_012A_01C43039.420046C0--

  2. Good for you, Deb! Hang in there, and continue to be good to
    yourself. At least the food you eat is within your control,
    even if the rest of your life isn't. Hugs!

    --
    Wendy griffinsflight.comquilt1.htm de-fang
    email address to reply

    "Deb Wunder" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... Hi
    all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6 April,
    and have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent
    apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night,
    I so wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I
    sat and played computer games instead.

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 point foods to dull the anxiety.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford

  3. First of all, welcome, and congrats on the pounds already
    lost! I think it is an amazing accomplishment that you
    didn't seek comfort in food when life fell apart... what can
    I say, this is really a huge step forward. You did so well,
    and I wish you all the best. Hugs,

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/96.2/minigoal 94.1/ Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/97/minigoal 207.5/Goal 150 pounds WNM:
    216.3/212/203 lbs
    134.1/97.1/92 kg "Deb Wunder"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:pq8lc.93202$Gd3.21641-
    [email hidden]... Hi
    all. I'm relatively new here I have
    been OP since 6 April, and have
    lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent
    apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night,
    I so wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I
    sat and played computer games instead.

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 point foods to dull the anxiety.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford

  4. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_026F_01C4305F.B83A6E80 Content-Type:
    text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    Hi, Deb, Finding ways to deal with life's disappointments
    without food = is one of best things we can learn from
    Weight Watchers. We all use = different ways of dealing. At
    least you didn't eat. Take Care Catherine "Deb Wunder"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message =
    "]news:[email hidden]... Hi
    all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6 April,
    and = have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't =
    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment in
    Brooklyn, =
    NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so wanted to eat
    myself into a =
    food coma, but I didn't. I sat and played computer games
    instead. =20

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 = point foods to dull the anxiety. =20

    --=20 Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." = -- Roger Crawford ------
    =_NextPart_000_026F_01C4305F.B83A6E80 Content-Type:
    text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META
    content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
    <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi, Deb, Finding ways to
    deal with = life's=20 disappointments without food is
    one of best things we can learn from = Weight=20
    Watchers. We all use different ways of
    dealing. At least you = didn't=20
    eat.</FONT></DIV>
    <DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Take Care</FONT></DIV>
    <DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Catherine</FONT></DIV>
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px;
    PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT:
    #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DVII>"Deb Wunder" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:otherdeb@opt-
    online.net">[email hidden]</A>> = wrote
    in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"-"]news:[email hidden]-
    et">news:pq8lc=
    [email hidden]</A>...</DIV>
    <DVIII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all. I'm
    relatively = new here I=20 have been OP since 6
    April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My life is falling
    apart. In = many=20 ways. The hows and
    whys aren't relevant here (unless = someone
    knows=20 of a decent apartment in Brooklyn, NY for
    about $650/month). = Last night,=20 I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I
    didn't. I sat = and=20 played computer games
    instead. </FONT></DIV>
    <DXI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DXII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's not much, but I
    did manage to = not go=20 off-program, or even use
    0 point foods to dull the anxiety. =20
    </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
    <DXIII><BR>-- <BR>Citius, Altius, Fortius --</DIV>
    <DXIV> </DIV>
    <DXV>Deb \(^_^)/</DIV>
    <DXVI> </DIV>
    <DXVII>"Being challenged in life is inevitable.
    Being defeated is=20 optional." -- Roger
    Crawford</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_026F_01C4305F.B83A6E80--

  5. Sorry, have not been to Brooklyn in a very long time. Bronx
    Boy here, welll, formally, Da Bronx.

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent
    apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last
    night, I so wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I
    didn't. I sat and played computer games instead.

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 point foods to dull the anxiety.

  6. Deb:

    First of all, Congrats on doing so well since you started!!
    7.4 lbs is great!!

    Secondly, congrats on playing computer games last night
    instead of stuffing your face!! Much better alternative!!

    Thirdly, congrats on posting here!! I like your sig line!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/190/155 WNM 193.5/190/181.5 30 lbs to go 191.5/190/185

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent
    apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last
    night, I so wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I
    didn't. I sat and played computer games instead.

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 point foods to dull the anxiety.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford

  7. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C43094.7E0D2420 Content-Type:
    text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    Good for you Deb I am proud of you I know how hard it is to
    not eat when = you are stressed or emotional.

    Lorna "Deb Wunder" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    = "]news:[email hidden]...
    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and = have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't =
    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment in
    Brooklyn, =
    NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so wanted to eat
    myself into a =
    food coma, but I didn't. I sat and played computer games
    instead. =20

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 = point foods to dull the anxiety. =20

    --=20 Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." = -- Roger Crawford ------
    =_NextPart_000_003F_01C43094.7E0D2420 Content-Type:
    text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META
    content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
    <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good for you Deb I am proud
    of you I = know how hard=20 it is to not eat when you
    are stressed or emotional.</FONT></DIV>
    <DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lorna</FONT></DIV>
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px;
    PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT:
    #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DVII>"Deb Wunder" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:otherdeb@opt-
    online.net">[email hidden]</A>> = wrote
    in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"-"]news:[email hidden]-
    et">news:pq8lc=
    [email hidden]</A>...</DIV>
    <DVIII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all. I'm
    relatively = new here I=20 have been OP since 6
    April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My life is falling
    apart. In = many=20 ways. The hows and
    whys aren't relevant here (unless = someone
    knows=20 of a decent apartment in Brooklyn, NY for
    about $650/month). = Last night,=20 I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I
    didn't. I sat = and=20 played computer games
    instead. </FONT></DIV>
    <DXI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DXII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's not much, but I
    did manage to = not go=20 off-program, or even use
    0 point foods to dull the anxiety. =20
    </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
    <DXIII><BR>-- <BR>Citius, Altius, Fortius --</DIV>
    <DXIV> </DIV>
    <DXV>Deb \(^_^)/</DIV>
    <DXVI> </DIV>
    <DXVII>"Being challenged in life is inevitable.
    Being defeated is=20 optional." -- Roger
    Crawford</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C43094.7E0D2420--

  8. Dear Deb, first of all, congratulations on your weight loss.
    I know that when one is upset one tends to reach for comfort
    and often the comfort comes from comfort food but, after
    losing those 7.5 lbs.you don't want to gain it back.Then you
    would have 2 problems instead of one. I wish I could help
    you find a place but I'm way down in Florida. Don't give
    up... and let us know if you find an appartment. Good
    Luck,Diane

  9. Congrats Deb. You did a fantastic job :-) I hope you took
    your frustrations out on your game and enjoyed every
    second of it.

    Sorry that I can't help with the decent place in Brooklyn.

    Julie
    ******

    "Deb Wunder" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... Hi
    all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6 April,
    and have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent
    apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night,
    I so wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I
    sat and played computer games instead.

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 point foods to dull the anxiety.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional." --
    Roger Crawford

  10. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01C430E4.28574060 Content-Type:
    text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    but it is "MUCH" good for you, Lee Deb Wunder
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message =
    "]news:[email hidden]... Hi
    all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6 April,
    and = have lost 7.4 lbs.
    =20
    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys
    aren't =
    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment in
    Brooklyn, =
    NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so wanted to eat
    myself into a =
    food coma, but I didn't. I sat and played computer games
    instead. =20
    =20
    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0 = point foods to dull the anxiety. =20

    --=20 Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." = -- Roger Crawford

    ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01C430E4.28574060 Content-Type:
    text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding:
    quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text/html;
    charset=3Diso-8859-1" = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META
    content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR>
    <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D2>but it is "MUCH" good for you,
    Lee</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT:
    #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
    0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DV>Deb Wunder <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:otherdeb@opton-
    line.net">[email hidden]</A>> = wrote
    in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"-"]news:[email hidden]-
    et">news:pq8lc=
    [email hidden]</A>...</DIV>
    <DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all. I'm
    relatively = new here I=20 have been OP since 6
    April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.</FONT></DIV>
    <DVII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DVIII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My life is falling
    apart. In = many=20 ways. The hows and
    whys aren't relevant here (unless = someone
    knows=20 of a decent apartment in Brooklyn, NY for
    about $650/month). = Last night,=20 I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I
    didn't. I sat = and=20 played computer games
    instead. </FONT></DIV>
    <DIX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
    <DX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's not much, but I
    did manage to = not go=20 off-program, or even use
    0 point foods to dull the anxiety. =20
    </FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
    <DXI><BR>-- <BR>Citius, Altius, Fortius --</DIV>
    <DXII> </DIV>
    <DXIII>Deb \(^_^)/</DIV>
    <DXIV> </DIV>
    <DXV>"Being challenged in life is inevitable.
    Being defeated is=20 optional." -- Roger
    Crawford</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01C430E4.28574060--

  11. Finding something to do other than eat when that's the usual
    coping mechanism is not a minor thing. Congratulations. I
    hope you beat the computer!

    Good job on the weight loss to date.
    --
    Linda P
    232/146/WW goal 145/personal goal 126?
    started WW 22-Feb-2003

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6 April, and have lost 7.4 lbs.

    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and whys aren't relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I sat and played computer games instead.

    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or even use 0 point foods to dull the anxiety.

  12. Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow when my leader handed me that
    5 lb. star.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford "Prairie Roots"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Finding something to do other than eat when that's the
    usual coping mechanism is not a minor thing.
    Congratulations. I hope you beat the computer!

    Good job on the weight loss to date.
    --
    Linda P
    232/146/WW goal 145/personal goal 126? started WW 22-Feb-
    2003

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and have


    lost 7.4 lbs.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and
    whys aren't


    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment in
    Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so wanted
    to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I sat and
    played computer games instead.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program, or
    even use 0


    point foods to dull the anxiety.

  13. Terrific. So while the apartment mess is, well, a mess, you
    are sticking well with the program. Good luck sorting things
    out in the other areas

    Deb Wunder said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow when my leader handed me that
    5 lb. star.

  14. And you deserved every ounce of that loss!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/96.2/minigoal 94.1/ Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/97/minigoal 207.5/Goal 150 pounds WNM:
    216.3/212/203 lbs
    134.1/97.1/92 kg "Deb Wunder"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:U9Zlc.131680$Gd3.322084-
    [email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow


    when

    Quoted message said:

    my leader handed me that 5 lb. star.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford "Prairie Roots"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Finding something to do other than eat when that's the
    usual coping mechanism is not a minor thing.
    Congratulations. I hope you beat the computer!

    Good job on the weight loss to date.
    --
    Linda P
    232/146/WW goal 145/personal goal 126? started WW 22-Feb-
    2003

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and


    have

    Quoted message said:

    lost 7.4 lbs.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and
    whys aren't


    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment
    in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I sat
    and played computer games instead.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program,
    or even use 0


    point foods to dull the anxiety.

    Quoted message said:
  15. wonderful, Lee
    Deb Wunder <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow


    when

    Quoted message said:

    my leader handed me that 5 lb. star.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford "Prairie Roots"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Finding something to do other than eat when that's the
    usual coping mechanism is not a minor thing.
    Congratulations. I hope you beat the computer!

    Good job on the weight loss to date.
    --
    Linda P
    232/146/WW goal 145/personal goal 126? started WW 22-Feb-
    2003

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and


    have

    Quoted message said:

    lost 7.4 lbs.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and
    whys aren't


    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment
    in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I sat
    and played computer games instead.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program,
    or even use 0


    point foods to dull the anxiety.

    Quoted message said:
  16. Exciting news!
    --
    Linda P

    Deb Wunder said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening, and went down
    another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6 lbs. And, yes, I took a bow when
    my leader handed me that 5 lb. star.

  17. Deb Wunder said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow when my leader handed me that
    5 lb. star.

    So your night of computer gaming paid off? Congratulations!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/190/155 WNM 193.5/190/181.5 30 lbs to go 191.5/190/185

  18. Congrats Deb!
    Julie
    "Deb Wunder" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow


    when

    Quoted message said:

    my leader handed me that 5 lb. star.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford "Prairie Roots"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Finding something to do other than eat when that's the
    usual coping mechanism is not a minor thing.
    Congratulations. I hope you beat the computer!

    Good job on the weight loss to date.
    --
    Linda P
    232/146/WW goal 145/personal goal 126? started WW 22-Feb-
    2003

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and


    have

    Quoted message said:

    lost 7.4 lbs.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and
    whys aren't


    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment
    in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I sat
    and played computer games instead.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program,
    or even use 0


    point foods to dull the anxiety.

    Quoted message said:
  19. Congratulations on your wonderful loss!
    Take Care
    Catherine
    "Deb Wunder" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just so everyone knows: I had my weigh-in this evening,
    and went down another 3.2 lbs, so my total loss is 10.6
    lbs. And, yes, I took a bow


    when

    Quoted message said:

    my leader handed me that 5 lb. star.

    --
    Citius, Altius, Fortius --

    Deb \(^_^)/

    "Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is
    optional." -- Roger Crawford "Prairie Roots"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Finding something to do other than eat when that's the
    usual coping mechanism is not a minor thing.
    Congratulations. I hope you beat the computer!

    Good job on the weight loss to date.
    --
    Linda P
    232/146/WW goal 145/personal goal 126? started WW 22-Feb-
    2003

    Deb Wunder said:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new here I have been OP since 6
    April, and


    have

    Quoted message said:

    lost 7.4 lbs.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    My life is falling apart. In many ways. The hows and
    whys aren't


    relevant here (unless someone knows of a decent apartment
    in Brooklyn, NY for about $650/month). Last night, I so
    wanted to eat myself into a food coma, but I didn't. I sat
    and played computer games instead.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    It's not much, but I did manage to not go off-program,
    or even use 0


    point foods to dull the anxiety.

    Quoted message said:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.