Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Need Advise on internal hub choice

Started by philou · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,030 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 October 2012
Last activity
24 October 2012
Original author
philou
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,030
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [FONT= calibri]Hi everybody,[/FONT]
    [FONT= calibri]I want to built a rear wheel with internal hub but without freewheel and coaster .[/FONT]
    [FONT= calibri]Could you advise me to choose one’s , I’m a little bit lost to make my choice.[/FONT]
    [FONT= calibri]My rear wheel is [/FONT]
    [FONT= calibri] 120mm frame spacing [/FONT]
    [FONT= calibri]700 rim (may be still GP4 , i’ve 2 new rims in spare)[/FONT]

    [FONT= calibri]Thank you in advance for your support[/FONT]

    [FONT= calibri]Philou[/FONT]

  2. I believe that SRAM had a 3-speed (?) hub which could be locked out so that it wouldn't freewheel ...

    I suspect that you can possibly modify most 3-speed hubs so that they won't freewheel.

  3. Thanks for advise

    Others advice are welcome

  4. Here ya go: sturmey-archer.com47

    The only 3-speed fixed hub I've heard about

  5. Thanks for this useful link

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by dabac [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Here ya go: sturmey-archer.com47

    The only 3-speed fixed hub I've heard about

    Thanks for this useful link

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.