lol! aaron glass(search him) has a fellow unicyclist's BC wheel with a frame. i can't ride it at 80 psi (which he runs it at) but he is really good on it. he does pirroutes and such on it.
🙂 do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks on people's faces when ... OMG thats not even real!!! he just did an 8 set on a unicycle!!!!!... then you realize its the 100th time you've done it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66630
lol! aaron glass(search him) has a fellow unicyclist's BC wheel with a frame. i can't ride it at 80 psi (which he runs it at) but he is really good on it. he does pirroutes and such on it.
I think Spencer Hochberg has a BC with a frame. It looks easier then a regular BC.
I think Spencer Hochberg has a BC with a frame. It looks easier then a regular BC.
wouldn't that just be like costing? and are you talking about a bike frame or a unicycle frame
-- Spoonthumb
Triball said:
I learned everything I know from youtube.
\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin 2nd Place )---hickflip-'O, 4th place*)--540 Unispin-'O,* uni for christ 'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Spoonthumb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15829 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66630