Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Need source for Campy 9 spd Ergo cam

Started by Alan · · Last activity · 6 posts · 906 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
23 July 2007
Last activity
24 July 2007
Original author
Alan
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
906
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need an EC-RE064 9 spd Campy Ergo cam. If you know of a source I'd
    appreciate it if you could reply to this and let me know as my
    understanding is that they are out of production and are in very short
    supply.

    Thanks!!

    Alan

  2. Alan said:

    I need an EC-RE064 9 spd Campy Ergo cam. If you know of a source I'd
    appreciate it if you could reply to this and let me know as my
    understanding is that they are out of production and are in very short
    supply.

    Thanks!!

    Alan

    www.schwab.com or www.airbomb.com.

    Airbomb is waaaay cheaper.

  3. http://www.branfordbike.com/

    "Alan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I need an EC-RE064 9 spd Campy Ergo cam. If you know of a source I'd
    appreciate it if you could reply to this and let me know as my
    understanding is that they are out of production and are in very short
    supply.

    Thanks!!

    Alan

  4. Alan said:

    I need an EC-RE064 9 spd Campy Ergo cam. If you know of a source I'd
    appreciate it if you could reply to this and let me know as my
    understanding is that they are out of production and are in very short
    supply.


    Any LBS that does business with QBP should be able to get it. IF no
    LBS, then check out AEBikes, about $32:

    For early ergo levers:

    http://aebike.com/page.cfm?PageID=30&action=details&sku=LD9878

    For late ergo levers:

    http://aebike.com/page.cfm?PageID=30&action=details&sku=LD9952

    They even have it for bar-end shifters (bargain price at $7 too!):

    http://aebike.com/page.cfm?PageID=30&action=details&sku=LD9310

  5. bfd said:

    They even have it for bar-end shifters (bargain price at $7 too!):

    http://aebike.com/page.cfm?PageID=30&action=details&sku=LD9310

    Since it's at Alfred E. Bikes, shouldn't that be $7 (cheap!)?

  6. Alan said:

    I need an EC-RE064 9 spd Campy Ergo cam. If you know of a source I'd
    appreciate it if you could reply to this and let me know as my
    understanding is that they are out of production and are in very short
    supply.

    Thanks!!

    Alan

    Yes and no-

    EC-RE-113 is 1997 9s disc. EC-RE-213 is 1998, and EC-RE-061 is
    later..We have a full range of shift discs..which year lever and
    curious as to why you are replacing it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.