Need Used Bike Shoes Size 9 1/2 D or Equivilant

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Tom, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    I need some used bike shoes ASAP for my son who will be
    visiting me next week. Appearance is not crucial, and I may
    never need them again; but, would like for him to be able to
    use SPD clips while he is here. So looking for a bargain.
    Will almost sell them back to you in a few weeks. ha! Tom

    Tags:

  2. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Tom,
    If you happen to live in Albuquerque, NM, you can come by and check what
    I've got lying around.
    Trevor
    "Tom" <tomhob(nospam)@overland.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I need some used bike shoes ASAP for my son who will be
    > visiting me next week. Appearance is not crucial, and I
    > may never need them again; but, would like for him to be
    > able to use SPD clips while he is here. So
    looking
    > for a bargain. Will almost sell them back to you in a few
    > weeks. ha! Tom

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    I've received two offers. Thanks.