Need Used Bike Shoes Size 9 1/2 D or Equivilant

Tom

Guest
I need some used bike shoes ASAP for my son who will be
visiting me next week. Appearance is not crucial, and I may
never need them again; but, would like for him to be able to
use SPD clips while he is here. So looking for a bargain.
Will almost sell them back to you in a few weeks. ha! Tom

Tom,
If you happen to live in Albuquerque, NM, you can come by and check what
I've got lying around.
Trevor
"Tom" <tomhob(nospam)@overland.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I need some used bike shoes ASAP for my son who will be
> visiting me next week. Appearance is not crucial, and I
> may never need them again; but, would like for him to be
> able to use SPD clips while he is here. So
looking
> for a bargain. Will almost sell them back to you in a few
> weeks. ha! Tom

I've received two offers. Thanks.

Tom

berlin.de...