Hi guys... I'm new inhere. Have been a cycling fan for years now though... I am part of a crew who started out a new big cyclingsite. Our goal is to eventually grow as large as cyclin_news.com (Don't know if commercials is legal inhere)
Anyway what we are planning to do is make the site growing as fast as possible. Make a little + on our budgets so we can start having Big interviews and maybe send out Journalists (Like myself). I don't know whether i can link inhere or not, but if anyone is interested in this new big cyclingnewssite please contact me. I got not much time atm, so over mail would be the easiest way to contact me. Also to the owner of this place I would really like to talk to you about some link exchange possibilities and so on. Please do contact me.
my email address is: [email hidden] and if anyone eagers to get some information don't hesitate to contact me on messenger either: [email hidden] that one is. Hoping to hear from all of you. And see you all in the upcomming and exciting new season with Pro Tour and all of it contains.