rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

New KH handle.

Started by Evan Byrne · · Last activity · 44 posts · 1,575 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
12 April 2005
Last activity
13 April 2005
Original author
Evan Byrne
Posts
44
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,575
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–44 of 44
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sorry about bashing you evan, and the last thing I would ever want is a
    bunch of people to hate me. I know there are always going to be a
    couple, but when the whole community starts turning on you it's really
    disapointing. Can I just try again and not have any more bashing? I
    really appoligize to everyone here.

    --
    tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

    "You are an annoying, ignorant, thevin, spaming, hyper, bad kid." -From
    Evan Byrne to me

    "retarted, demented, pathetic, either way, your still and [censored]."
    -From Evan Byrne to me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39566

  2. hey Evan, i like your idea
    the KH is too wide for all four of my fingers, but nice and deep
    what i think would be excellent is a sort of oblique semi-circle handle
    that starts out wider than the front of the seat, then goes all the way
    around
    here's a quick few sketches included
    make it out of like 1/2" oval or rounded tubing w/ good connection
    points
    and make it nice and wide (that's why it sticks out from the sides a
    bit)
    good luck and keep up the great work!!!!
    i might just have to get one from you if the design turns out like I
    envision it
    good luck

    -colin

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: seat_handle_design.png |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/298560|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    ColDawG - Level 4 after 2 months

    Looking for MUni buddies!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39566

  3. Evan and Tyler,
    There is a private message feature.

    USE IT

    --
    pdc - That's my boy!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39566

  4. Nice job Evan. Everyone ease up on him. You gotta start somewhere. He's
    13 years old for christs sake. I can't imagine telling a 13 year old who
    just *shaped metal into a useful object* that his project sucks. I wish
    I could do that when I was 13. I'd be making frames by now. Just give
    him time.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    \"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

    \"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
    mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39566

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.