rec.sport.unicycling ยท Public discussion

New MUni Blue

Started by MuniAddict ยท ยท Last activity ยท 27 posts ยท 283 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
4 July 2007
Last activity
5 July 2007
Original author
MuniAddict
Posts
27
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
283
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21โ€“27 of 27
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You may want to get a brake booster plate. No so much for strength, but
    to protect the lines. Both lines snapped off at the fitting when I
    UPD'ed on a small set of stairs.

    --
    ahollow
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. ahollow said:

    You may want to get a brake booster plate. No so much for strength, but
    to protect the lines. Both lines snapped off at the fitting when I
    UPD'ed on a small set of stairs.

    Yeah I should get that. btw, did you upd riding down the set, or
    roll-hopping/gapping the set?

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."๐Ÿ˜‰

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. mornish said:

    well yeah, thats the reason why they are so nice.

    personally though, I hate them.

    Why don't you like them?

    --
    412
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    412's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14317
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. 412 said:

    Why don't you like them?

    Because he can't afford them!๐Ÿ˜‰

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."๐Ÿ˜‰

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. MuniAddict said:

    The powder coating (and sandblasting) on this uni, and the other two (my
    coker and orange '05 KH) was actually free! Well, it was a trade. I
    agreed to tune his wife's piano (again...we did the same trade about 2
    years ago) but the date for me to do it is as yet undetermined; he said
    when she starts playing it again I could come out to tune it, and that
    might not be for a loooog time!๐Ÿ˜Ž

    I ment the whole uni, lol. I read the free part and wondered if AE were
    closing down. ๐Ÿ˜„

    --
    thejdw

    kington99 said:

    A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
    just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage ๐Ÿ™‚

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. thejdw said:

    I ment the whole uni, lol. I read the free part and wondered if AE were
    closing down. ๐Ÿ˜„

    Oh, yeah I think it was around $417 at the time.

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."๐Ÿ˜‰

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. MuniAddict said:

    Yeah I should get that. btw, did you upd riding down the set, or
    roll-hopping/gapping the set?

    Just riding down. No big fall or anything, the uni just happened to
    land the wrong way.

    --
    ahollow
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62318

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.