General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

New To Group/Stats/Goals

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 7 posts · 325 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 October 2005
Last activity
14 October 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
325
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello all in the group. My name is Travis, I'm new to the newsgroup,
    but not really new to running. I've been running in the army since I
    joined a year ago. I'm presently 27, about 6', 190 or so lbs, and of
    reasonable fitness. I scored a 260 on my last PT test. My current
    longest runs are about 6 miles in length, and I'm looking at several
    different training programs to try and prepare for a marathon in the
    spring/summer of 2006.
    My initial assessment of my goals has convinced me that I need to focus
    more on a regular training regimen, maybe looking at losing 15 or so
    pounds(fat of course). I feel like I have a pretty good understanding
    of how to improve my aerobic level and ability to run distance, but
    that is all theory backed up by my limited experience. I'd appreciate
    any advice from both long term runners and newbies. Thanks in advance,
    feel free to ask me anything I left out.

  2. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hello all in the group. My name is Travis, I'm new to the newsgroup,
    but not really new to running. I've been running in the army since I
    joined a year ago. I'm presently 27, about 6', 190 or so lbs, and of
    reasonable fitness. I scored a 260 on my last PT test. My current
    longest runs are about 6 miles in length, and I'm looking at several
    different training programs to try and prepare for a marathon in the
    spring/summer of 2006.
    My initial assessment of my goals has convinced me that I need to focus
    more on a regular training regimen, maybe looking at losing 15 or so
    pounds(fat of course). I feel like I have a pretty good understanding
    of how to improve my aerobic level and ability to run distance, but
    that is all theory backed up by my limited experience. I'd appreciate
    any advice from both long term runners and newbies. Thanks in advance,
    feel free to ask me anything I left out.


    Why do you have sex with men instead of women?

  3. Hello all in the group. My name is Travis, I'm new to the newsgroup,

    Quoted message said:

    but not really new to running. I've been running in the army since I
    joined a year ago. I'm presently 27, about 6', 190 or so lbs, and of
    reasonable fitness. I scored a 260 on my last PT test. My current
    longest runs are about 6 miles in length, and I'm looking at several
    different training programs to try and prepare for a marathon in the
    spring/summer of 2006.
    My initial assessment of my goals has convinced me that I need to focus
    more on a regular training regimen, maybe looking at losing 15 or so
    pounds(fat of course). I feel like I have a pretty good understanding
    of how to improve my aerobic level and ability to run distance, but
    that is all theory backed up by my limited experience. I'd appreciate
    any advice from both long term runners and newbies. Thanks in advance,
    feel free to ask me anything I left out.

    Why do you have sex with men instead of women?

    I left one thing out of my previous....coming here for advice is not
    for the squeamish.

  4. Well, I can't properly answer your question as I do not have sex with
    men. I have sex with women. One in particular. My wife. Sometimes I put
    it in the same hole on her a man would have, but I don't fantasize
    about men then either. Just the tightness of that hole on my wife. Any
    other questions? :-P

  5. Quoted message said:

    Sometimes I put
    it in the same hole on her a man would have

    G-A-Y

  6. Quoted message said:

    Sometimes I put it in the same hole on her a man would have, but
    I don't fantasize about men then either. Just the tightness of
    that hole on my wife.

    You're a fortunate man indeed, if your wife's got a tight mouth. Lucky
    [censored]!

    Pendejo, whose ears unlike his legs are better geared for speed than
    endurance

  7. On 13 Oct 2005 19:47:19 -0700, "Charlie Pendejo" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    You're a fortunate man indeed, if your wife's got a tight mouth. Lucky
    [censored]!

    I noticed you don't mention your boyfriends mouth, Mr Bendejo? I s it
    huge like his rearend?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.