New Toy!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Chris Eilbeck, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/new-bike.jpg

    Picked it up this morning and rode it back to work in the sun, felt
    really good. Still needs a little tinkering to get everything perfect
    but the first five miles were good. Bought it from the LBS up the
    hill, not the one round the corner, or the one that's a pain in the
    arse to get to. They were really good and got it in very quickly for
    me, and gave me 50 quid worth of accessories ;o) a reasonable lock, a
    very good Crank Bros pump and a fairly aggressive winker.

    If only it was a little warmer outside!

    Chris
    --
    Chris Eilbeck

    Tags:

  2. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Chris Eilbeck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/new-bike.jpg
    >
    > Picked it up this morning and rode it back to work in the sun, felt
    > really good. Still needs a little tinkering to get everything perfect
    > but the first five miles were good. Bought it from the LBS up the
    > hill, not the one round the corner, or the one that's a pain in the
    > arse to get to. They were really good and got it in very quickly for
    > me, and gave me 50 quid worth of accessories ;o) a reasonable lock, a
    > very good Crank Bros pump and a fairly aggressive winker.

    Very nice Chris - roll on the warmer weather eh?

    --
    Simon Mason
    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

  3. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Chris Eilbeck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > and a fairly aggressive winker.
    >
    > If only it was a little warmer outside!
    >
    > Chris

    I do hope that's not because you want to flash your aggressive winker
    oh-err, Missus!!

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

  4. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    Chris Eilbeck wrote:
    > http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/new-bike.jpg
    >
    > Picked it up this morning and rode it back to work in the sun, felt
    > really good. Still needs a little tinkering to get everything perfect
    > but the first five miles were good. Bought it from the LBS up the
    > hill, not the one round the corner, or the one that's a pain in the
    > arse to get to. They were really good and got it in very quickly for
    > me, and gave me 50 quid worth of accessories ;o) a reasonable lock, a
    > very good Crank Bros pump and a fairly aggressive winker.
    >
    > If only it was a little warmer outside!

    is it new new? can't see it on their website, didn't know they did
    tourers/audacii(?)

  5. "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Very nice Chris - roll on the warmer weather eh?

    -6C here last night. I don't mind it being cold if I get snow to play
    with too ;o)

    Chris (still in big kid mode)
    --
    Chris Eilbeck

  6. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

  7. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    Chris Eilbeck wrote:
    > "MartinM" <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > >> http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/new-bike.jpg

    > > is it new new? can't see it on their website, didn't know they did
    > > tourers/audacii(?)

    > Brand new and seemingly quite limited availability, only 450 made this
    > year the LBS up the hill told me.

    Ah yes; I was looking in road bikes

  8. > If only it was a little warmer outside!

    Well if it was a bit cold, you could have taken the photos in the
    kitchen...

  9. congokid

    congokid Guest

  10. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Chris Eilbeck came up with the following;:
    > http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/new-bike.jpg
    >
    > Picked it up this morning and rode it back to work in the sun, felt
    > really good. Still needs a little tinkering to get everything perfect
    > but the first five miles were good. Bought it from the LBS up the
    > hill, not the one round the corner, or the one that's a pain in the
    > arse to get to. They were really good and got it in very quickly for
    > me, and gave me 50 quid worth of accessories ;o) a reasonable lock, a
    > very good Crank Bros pump and a fairly aggressive winker.

    Very nice, but shouldn't the picture be taken in your kitchen?

    > If only it was a little warmer outside!

    Heh, you and me both. ;)

    --
    Paul ...