rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

new trials vid

Started by m_extreme_uni · · Last activity · 48 posts · 593 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
14 August 2006
Last activity
18 August 2006
Original author
m_extreme_uni
Posts
48
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
593
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–48 of 48
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. i just don`t know enough english words to say how great it is!🙂
    AWESOME!

    --
    blink
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    blink's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12860
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  2. I finally got to see it on unicycle.tv!!! it is sooooo sweet that 107cm
    hop was nuts:eek: it looked like you just got on by like a mm . I
    can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    --
    Radical Reed

    sorry cheese lovers your outa my sig
    'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
    ' .' (http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php)
    'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  3. Great Vid!

    I liked the pedall grab at the begining the most, it looked like 1,30m
    or something like that.

    --
    Lutz

    Sponsors: 'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) 'AJATA'
    (http://www.ajata.de)
    Me: 'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
    'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)

    'Video' (http://www.ajata.de/2m/lutz/point.wmv)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lutz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  4. great video Ryan. the pedal grabs and large gaps are insane. You make
    it look so easy. you da man! keep up the great riding.

    --
    unidennis
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unidennis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11716
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  5. pete66 said:

    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

    This is the best Ryan Atkins video to date, and I've only seen half of
    it. Those are some feline skills and for my money it's undesputedly
    deserved that you're the World Champion at this. You're that far ahead
    of everyone else that you could probably give up unicycling for the
    next 2 years, show up to Unicon and then win it again without breaking
    a sweat.

    Well said. I agree!

    Technical, flowy, precise, and clean riding with minimal corrective
    hops--I really like seeing urban trials moving in this direction,
    although my skills admitedly, are probably a year behind what you're
    doing.

    --
    TrialsUni
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TrialsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7986
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  6. spaced out,:: universe 2, DEFECT, B I G M O V E S A N D R A I L
    S : E E K : : :
    ::my mouth was a desert after watching this holyness of trial::

    --
    tr4nspo

    www.eenwielertrial.nl
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tr4nspo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9839
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  7. that up to the post made me go 🙂

    --
    onetrack

    "People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
    lines."
    -Klaas Bil

    I pulled a sick trey varial hickflip over an 8 set yesterday, but
    unfortunately it was supposed to be seat in to seat out. I've named it
    the dioflip
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

  8. nice. thats was a brazilian t-shirt :P

    --
    picado

    ###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###

    One wheel in brazil
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52069

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.