Ive decided to get this 'Nimbus Trails Unicycle' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=940) but i am confused about the options. First, the seatpost comes in 200, 300, and 400 mm lengths. What would work best for doing trials for a 5'10" person? Second what is with all the saddle options? What saddle would you recommend? And is the frame preference just a color option? Thanks for the help.
Ive decided to get this 'Nimbus Trails Unicycle' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=940) but i am confused about the options. First, the seatpost comes in 200, 300, and 400 mm lengths. What would work best for doing trials for a 5'10" person? Second what is with all the saddle options? What saddle would you recommend? And is the frame preference just a color option? Thanks for the help.
cool someone from Iowa, the color you choose and I would pick the 300mm seat post if I were you or the 400mm then cut it down. I would just go with the basic saddle it comes with, later if its not good enough you can convert it to an air seat and it will be more comfortable
If you're into SIF riding, the KH-style gel saddles are amazing to hold. They're low profile, easy to get out, almost a pleasure to hold.
-- Erant
*"There is power in your wall sockets, too, but I don't recommend that you plug yourself in to learn a 540 unispin."* - Harper ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51257