rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

(NEW) Uni Geezer: "Target Practice"

Started by MuniAddict · · Last activity · 29 posts · 1,609 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 May 2007
Last activity
27 May 2007
Original author
MuniAddict
Posts
29
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,609
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 29
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It's been a while since I made a vid, so I hope you enjoy! In case
    you're wondering about the title, it will become clear after the end
    creds, haha! Oh, and a little something right after that. 😎

    Although the riding is cake to most of you younger riders, it's
    definitely challenging for this over-the-hill old fart!🙄

    Btw, your *comments* mean a lot and they're the main reason why I keep
    making these vids!

    Thanks everybody!😄

    *Link:*

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."😉

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. First comment! Now I have to watch it... 😄

    --
    JJtheunicycle

    *We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
    these walls speak for us.*

    'help me in my quest to get 10,000 pm's!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/yq44cd)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JJtheunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12224
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. great vid yet again. i think i speak for everyone when i say im glad
    esta loco loca en la cabeza😉

    --
    Det-riot

    Ducttape said:

    sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
    DUDE!!!

    'Funny Video' (

    )

    R.I.P Johnny Hart 'your are invited to come play lost!!!!!!!'
    (www.lost.eu/40c63)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. Haha, I loved it! "How about some beer?!"

    I definitely laughed when target appeared. I should've seen that
    coming. "Target Practice." What a clever title. 5 stars from me 🙂

    --
    Chexjc

    www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
    AIM: Guitardude88
    Check out my videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Det-riot said:

    great vid yet again. i think i speak for everyone when i say im glad
    esta loco loca en la cabeza😉

    Hahahaha, that part was great!

    --
    JJtheunicycle

    *We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
    these walls speak for us.*

    James_Potter said:

    Maybe the Nipple Faeries are playing trickses on you.

    'help me in my quest to get 10,000 pm's!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/yq44cd)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JJtheunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12224
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. Another nice one, Terry! I especially liked the end, but riding up the
    tree in the beginning was great too. You've really got some skills. I
    hope I can reach your level some day. Those hops were terrific onto
    the grill and such. Also, funny part with the woman calling you crazy
    in Spanish.

    Glad to have another Uni-Geezer video after the break. Keep it up!

    --
    jmando

    "Watch yourself."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jmando's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14821
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. you old people get to have fun, and not get caught. i would probably
    get arrested for riding in a store.
    i get yelled at for riding at my school (when it is ok to). ok, it was
    during a highschool concert but i am off to the side. "you are being
    disrespectful, what if you get hurt, you are jumping on tables..."
    half the kids are my friends, if i get hurt i get hurt, what does me
    getting hurt have to do with anything considering the school is
    insured. and i think since the table is black and purple and my
    unicycle is black and purple they were meant for it. *sigh*
    nice video though

    --
    torkerdx

    gordito8me said:

    it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
    but not really that fun.

    Unicaw89 said:

    Koxx rapes Torker hard!

    skianduniaddict said:

    never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    torkerdx's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12543
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. Awesome video! Loved the riding through Target part! You're a pretty
    good rider!

    --
    Divebomber

    'My Flickr.' (http://www.flickr.com/photos/butch_vigs_car/)
    'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
    -
    I do not own a unicycle yet. I plan on buying one in the near
    future...-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Divebomber's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14991
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  9. Wow dude..your videos are getting too good. Tone it down a bit.

    "and the cashier says..." "roll it, roll it, roll it"

    LOL

    --
    musketman

    MUSKETMAN
    www.unicycle.com

    For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  10. 5 stars! All your videos are great and they just keep getting better.
    Keep it up!😉

    --
    surfer1024

    Tied with Agent Q for 1st place *)--SmallSpin-'O,* Contest

    South Haven, MI Vacation Unicycle Video
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60451
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  11. Hey Terry, I didn’t know how much I missed those flicks until I saw
    there is a new one. Then could not load it fast enough. The
    translation was funny. Your riding is always improving by leaps and
    bounds. Your riding is great and the video is fun. Thanks!

    --
    Chrashing

    Regards,
    Ken ... I say it's a great exercise. They say it's a mid-life thing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  12. Best one yet.
    When you were riding around target did you have the camera out in the
    open or in some sort of bag?

    --
    habbywall

    'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)
    'This is your invite.' (http://www.lost.eu/20fab)
    'A PM a day keeps the doctor away. ' (http://tinyurl.com/2yxu3o)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  13. That was good. I want to see how you hold the camera that low to the
    ground and sometimes behind you. I liked when you rode up the tree too.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    'BC wheel movie.'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
    it.
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    AIM: SpencerHochberg
    Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

    AP tests suck!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  14. Thank goodness that you're back. I just finished a short stint in rehab
    for my addiction to Uni Geezer videos. Now hopefully I can get on with
    my life without any relapses.

    --
    One on one

    "That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  15. hahaha...i love the kids who steal ur money and camera..
    ur reminded me of mike row from dirty jobs wen u were at your job and u
    jumped on the piano and stuff...
    it was funny..

    --
    Uniman_3

    Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  16. Good video!!! I liked the piano stability test! You've got to show the
    video to your clients!!!

    --
    adambrody85
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    adambrody85's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12462
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  17. yay there back! 🙂 I find it hilarious when you ride up to some1 and
    they have there back to you and then looked shocked as they see you
    ridding past, saw a few examples of the in the store 😄

    --
    thejdw

    dunawan said:

    why are koxx one unicycles so costly???

    forrestunifreak said:

    They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  18. Wow, I have to confess that this was the first Unigeezer video I saw.
    Know I know what all the buzz is about! 🙂

    Looking forward to your next one!

    --
    Niko

    -the harder you try, the dumber you look.-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Niko's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10976
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  19. You never cease to amaze me Muniaddict. Keep up the good work my friend.
    😄 😄

    --
    Hazmat

    *1 weird greek cypriot australian destined to be different.*

    *The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote* 😄
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
    *Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition*. 😄
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  20. habbywall said:

    Best one yet.
    When you were riding around target did you have the camera out in the
    open or in some sort of bag?

    Spencer Hochberg said:

    That was good. I want to see how you hold the camera that low to the
    ground and sometimes behind you.

    Thanks for all the comments from everybody so far! 😄

    To answer the questions above, I actually hold the camera upside down,
    by the tripod legs! I keep the whole thing very close to my body and
    the wheel, and because it's so low (has a wide angle lens too) it's
    really not noticed.

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."😉

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61030

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.