new website

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jimf, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Jimf

    Jimf Guest

    Tags:

  2. Ste Mc ©

    Ste Mc © Guest

    "jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Full of flu, feeling lousy, put this together today, hope you like it. http://www.graybox.co.uk
    | p.sI'm not much of a photographer but I try.
    | --
    | [email protected]

    Nice site Jim, and you've got the same photography motto as myself!

    I've been meaning to change my websites to a CSS based layout for a while now, but never get around
    to it. And don't even ask about the PHP, because I just couldn't get my head around that bit. It
    looks as though I'll be manually creating each page of my site for now until I figure out something
    better. :-(

    Ste

  3. Jimf

    Jimf Guest

    "ste mc ©" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | Full of flu, feeling lousy, put this together today, hope you like it. http://www.graybox.co.uk
    > | p.sI'm not much of a photographer but I try.
    > | --
    > | [email protected]
    >
    > Nice site Jim, and you've got the same photography motto as myself!
    >
    > I've been meaning to change my websites to a CSS based layout for a while now, but never get
    > around to it. And don't even ask about the PHP, because I just couldn't get my head around that
    > bit. It looks as though I'll be manually creating each page of my site for now until I figure out
    > something better. :-(
    >
    > Ste

    Mail me, I'll be happy to help.

    jimf

  4. Ste Mc ©

    Ste Mc © Guest

    "jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | "ste mc ©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    | > "jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | > | Full of flu, feeling lousy, put this together today, hope you like it.
    | > | http://www.graybox.co.uk
    | > | p.sI'm not much of a photographer but I try.
    | > | --
    | > | [email protected]
    | >
    | > Nice site Jim, and you've got the same photography motto as myself!
    | >
    | > I've been meaning to change my websites to a CSS based layout for a
    while
    | > now, but never get around to it. And don't even ask about the PHP,
    because
    | > I just couldn't get my head around that bit. It looks as though I'll be manually creating each
    | > page of my site for now until I figure out
    something
    | > better. :-(
    | >
    | > Ste
    |
    | Mail me, I'll be happy to help.
    |
    | jimf

    Thanks for the offer Jim. I'm going to have a go at doing the CSS layout stuff soon, as that looks
    like the easiest bit! When I get around to looking at PHP or even ASP, I'll drop you an email in
    case you've got any tips.

    Thanks,

    Ste