new website

"jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Full of flu, feeling lousy, put this together today, hope you like it. http://www.graybox.co.uk
| p.sI'm not much of a photographer but I try.
| --
| [email protected]

Nice site Jim, and you've got the same photography motto as myself!

I've been meaning to change my websites to a CSS based layout for a while now, but never get around
to it. And don't even ask about the PHP, because I just couldn't get my head around that bit. It
looks as though I'll be manually creating each page of my site for now until I figure out something
better. :-(

Ste

"ste mc ©" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> | Full of flu, feeling lousy, put this together today, hope you like it. http://www.graybox.co.uk
> | p.sI'm not much of a photographer but I try.
> | --
> | [email protected]
>
> Nice site Jim, and you've got the same photography motto as myself!
>
> I've been meaning to change my websites to a CSS based layout for a while now, but never get
> around to it. And don't even ask about the PHP, because I just couldn't get my head around that
> bit. It looks as though I'll be manually creating each page of my site for now until I figure out
> something better. :-(
>
> Ste

Mail me, I'll be happy to help.

jimf

"jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| "ste mc ©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
| > "jimf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]...
| > | Full of flu, feeling lousy, put this together today, hope you like it.
| > | http://www.graybox.co.uk
| > | p.sI'm not much of a photographer but I try.
| > | --
| > | [email protected]
| >
| > Nice site Jim, and you've got the same photography motto as myself!
| >
| > I've been meaning to change my websites to a CSS based layout for a
while
| > now, but never get around to it. And don't even ask about the PHP,
because
| > I just couldn't get my head around that bit. It looks as though I'll be manually creating each
| > page of my site for now until I figure out
something
| > better. :-(
| >
| > Ste
|
| Mail me, I'll be happy to help.
|
| jimf

Thanks for the offer Jim. I'm going to have a go at doing the CSS layout stuff soon, as that looks
like the easiest bit! When I get around to looking at PHP or even ASP, I'll drop you an email in
case you've got any tips.

Thanks,

Ste