Prior to starting riding, which for me has been 95% MUni, I was getting
a double chin and a bit of a "spare tire" on my waist!:eek: So, 20
months ago, at age 50, I made a commitment to get in shape, and try to
stay that way.
Muni, and uni in general, has been the best thing for my health, both
mental & physical that I've ever done, and it has opened a whole new
world for me! I've met the greatest group of people on these forums,
having met many in person at various events, and it's just been so
rewarding in so many ways!
So, below is a "before & after" pic. On the left is me at age 49, about
a year -before- starting Muni. The pic on the right is about a year
-after- starting, at age 51.
I went from 166 to my current 144 and dropped from a 34" waist to 30".
I think the difference is pretty dramatic.
If only somebody could write a "Uni weight-loss" book that would sell
to the masses, it might make a million! :p
I'm sure many others reading this have similar stories to share about
how Uni-ing has improved your quality of life, so post your experiences
here and let us know!🙂
PS: The ironic thing is that while I lost weight, my cat "Morty" got a
tad larger! Maybe I need to have a custom uni made for him too! 😉
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Filename: then now.JPG |
|Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/23386 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
MuniAddict
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/65668
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com