New Yahoo group for those over 400 lbs.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kathy Rip, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Kathy Rip

Kathy Rip Guest

Hi everyone, I started a new yahoogroup a few days ago for those of us who started weight watchers
    weighing 400 or above. I would love if some of you would join!! You can find the group at.....

www.groups.yahoo.com

The names is WW400Plus

Thanks, Kathy

Tags:

2. Kristin

Kristin Guest

Hi Kathy... I think it's great that you started a group... I will pass the
    word if I find an opportunity. :) Good luck with your group and with your
    own weight loss. :)

--

~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m03.aol.com...
    > Hi everyone, I started a new yahoogroup a few days ago for those of us who started weight watchers
    > weighing 400 or above. I would love if some of
    you
    > would join!! You can find the group at.....
    >
    > www.groups.yahoo.com
    >
    > The names is WW400Plus
    >
    > Thanks, Kathy

3. Celtic Gal \

Celtic Gal \ Guest

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_03FA_01C3E3AC.1E6213D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

GR8 Going on the website Kathy :) Lucky I don't have quite that far to go, but I sure hope you
    manage to = find support for your group. I have posted your link in another WL group I am in and
    asked them to = spread the word also. Take Care & Best of Luck! Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273-
    Current 211- Goal 160)

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message = news:[email protected]
    m03.aol.com... Hi everyone, I started a new yahoogroup a few days ago for those of us = who
    started weight watchers weighing 400 or above. I would love if some = of you would join!! You can
    find the group at.....

www.groups.yahoo.com

The names is WW400Plus

Thanks, Kathy

------=_NextPart_000_03FA_01C3E3AC.1E6213D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4912.300"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>GR8 Going on the website Kathy=20
    :)</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Lucky I don't have quite that = far to go, but=20 I sure
    hope you manage to find support for your group.</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>I have posted your link in = another WL group=20 I am in and
    asked them to spread the word also.</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Take Care & Best of=20 Luck!</FONT><BR>Vanessa In OZ :-
    )<BR>Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal =

160)</DIV>
    <DIV> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
    BORDER-LEFT: #800080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <>"Kathy Rip" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote
    in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:200401222=
    [email protected]</A>...</DIV>Hi=20 everyone, I started a new yahoogroup a few
    days ago for those of us=20 who<BR>started weight watchers weighing 400 or above.
    I would = love if=20 some of you<BR>would join!! You can find the group =
    at.....<BR><BR><A=20
    =
    href=3D"http://www.groups.yahoo.com">www.groups.yahoo.com</A><BR><BR>The = names=20 is
    WW400Plus<BR><BR>Thanks, Kathy</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_03FA_01C3E3AC.1E6213D0--

4. Kathy Rip

Kathy Rip Guest

Thanks Kristin! I hope I can get some people to join the group. I like this newsgroup too!

Kathy

5. Kathy Rip

Kathy Rip Guest

>I have posted your link in another WL group I am in and asked them to = spread the word also.

Thank you so much! That was very nice of you!!

Kathy