Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Newbie here with a new bike.

Started by ancon · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,040 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
14 August 2006
Last activity
15 August 2006
Original author
ancon
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,040
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Purchased a LeMond this past Saturday, a 2005 Maillot Jaune--it was sitting there looking all lonely at my LBS. Took it for a test ride and just HAD to have it. The combination of steel/carbon is absolutely unbelieveable--I also rode a Trek 1500 and while this too is a very good bike, the LeMond's ride/feel was much better. Spent a little more money than I originally thought I would, but the dealer knocked another $100 off the price (I'm sure he's happy getting a 2-3 year old bike out the door). Plus, now I have no excuse not to get out and ride.

    Really looking forward to spending more time on this forum too.

  2. [font=Franklin Gothic Medium]This thread is useless without pics!!![/font]

  3. That's a 1 year old bike. How much total cost?

    I hate Lemonds - all of them.

  4. JTE83 said:

    That's a 1 year old bike. How much total cost?

    I hate Lemonds - all of them.


    If you hate lemonds, why bother asking how much $$$???

  5. What a friendly bunch of guys you are! Thanks for your kind words.😕

    Looks like I'll be finding another forum.

  6. ancon said:

    What a friendly bunch of guys you are! Thanks for your kind words.😕

    Looks like I'll be finding another forum.


    Sorry, the thing about 'this thread is useless without pics' is a common forum way of asking for pics... Not meant to be mean. I actually want to see a pic of yo bike...

  7. too late faux

    i think he has a problem with your overt gayness

    you need to be butch when you ask to see pics

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.