News Flash - Tyler Hamilton Is Making A Come Back!!!!!!!

> http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

----------
You either want to ride, or be in court, Tyler has chosen court. The only
one that I've ever seen that could do both at the same time was Lance.

Just think of the damage Tyler has caused, the IMAX project that has now
been completely scraped. They took a year to edit Tyler out of all the film
footage, and what they had left, they couldn't make a story out of it. And
we'll never see it, because nothing ages faster than footage from an old
bicycle race.

On 07/15/2007 04:22 AM, in article
[email protected], "Callistus Valerius"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

> ----------
> You either want to ride, or be in court, Tyler has chosen court. The only
> one that I've ever seen that could do both at the same time was Lance.
>
> Just think of the damage Tyler has caused, the IMAX project that has now
> been completely scraped. They took a year to edit Tyler out of all the film
> footage, and what they had left, they couldn't make a story out of it. And
> we'll never see it, because nothing ages faster than footage from an old
> bicycle race.

Wired to Win (the "Tyler Hamilton" IMAX project) has been out for almost 2
years now.

http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

> Wired to Win (the "Tyler Hamilton" IMAX project) has been out for almost 2
> years now.
>
> http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/

-----------
Now I know why I didn't hear anything about it.........because it sucked
like all bike movies do. And if you read the review, they did edit Tyler
out of the movie, that he was suppose to be the star of. It would be like
watching Casablanca with all of Bogarts scenes edited out of the movie.

the real scoop, and not the dog ****:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/content/shared/movies/reviews/W/wiredtow
in/pbp.html

On Jul 15, 12:44 pm, "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Jul 15, 11:00 am, "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Wired to Win (the "Tyler Hamilton" IMAX project) has been out for almost 2
> > years now.

> >http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/

> -----------
> Now I know why I didn't hear anything about it.........because it sucked
> like all bike movies do.

Backpedaling is an art form. Well done.

RicodJour wrote:
> Backpedaling is an art form. Well done.

He's backpedaling a track bike.

Callistus Valerius wrote:

>> Wired to Win (the "Tyler Hamilton" IMAX project) has been out for almost 2
>> years now.
>>
>> http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/
>>

> -----------
> Now I know why I didn't hear anything about it.........because it sucked
> like all bike movies do. And if you read the review, they did edit Tyler
> out of the movie, that he was suppose to be the star of. It would be like
> watching Casablanca with all of Bogarts scenes edited out of the movie.

Your take on reality is like Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart edited out
and Tyler Hamilton blue screened in to replace him.

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:44:31 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Wired to Win (the "Tyler Hamilton" IMAX project) has been out for almost 2
>> years now.
>>
>> http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/

>Now I know why I didn't hear anything about it.........because it sucked
>like all bike movies do.

Hell on Wheels and Road to Paris were pretty good. Pro was OK.

JT
--
JT