Nice one!

Kate Dicey

Guest
Had my Weekenders clothes lady in this evening, and a bunch
of gals to try and buy...

I bought a SMALL top off the sale rail! :)

I reserved a MEDIUM skirt and top out of the present
collection, and ordered some MEDIUM cropped pants.

I reserved the Large jacket - but it's a closer cut than
some of their others, and while long in the sleeve, will
look fine even when I shrink a bit more.

I bought cakes as there was no time to bake: Sainbury's Be
Good To Yourself carrot cake and chocolate slices, 1.5
points per slice, and WW cherry Bakewells for 2.5 each. I
also bought a WW spicy salsa dip (ONE point for the pot!),
and made another creamy dip with zero point Greek yoghurt
(1.5 points) and half fat creme fraich (1 tablespoon for
1.5 points), garlic, herbs a little chilli and paprika
that worked out at 3 points for the whole dip. I served
the dips with veggies for dipping (red and yellow
capsicums, courgettes, cucumber, celery, and carrots: all
zero points!). My ladies were very happy with their guilt
free low point treats, and we had a BIG GIGGLE and bought
a lot of stuff!

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages
and explore!

Sounds like a near perfect evening : fun with the girls
while trying on clothes that fit, and munching on low-point
treats... I sure wish I could have joined!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/95/minigoal 94.1/ Goal 68 Kg
online.co.uk> wrote in message news:nh-
[email protected]...
> Had my Weekenders clothes lady in this evening, and a
> bunch of gals to try and buy...
>
> I bought a SMALL top off the sale rail! :)
>
> I reserved a MEDIUM skirt and top out of the present
> collection, and ordered some MEDIUM cropped pants.
>
> I reserved the Large jacket - but it's a closer cut than
> some of their others, and while long in the sleeve, will
> look fine even when I shrink a bit more.
>
> I bought cakes as there was no time to bake: Sainbury's Be
> Good To Yourself carrot cake and chocolate slices, 1.5
> points per slice, and WW cherry Bakewells for 2.5 each. I
> also bought a WW spicy salsa dip (ONE point for the pot!),
> and made another creamy dip with zero point Greek yoghurt
> (1.5 points) and half fat creme fraich (1 tablespoon for
> 1.5 points), garlic, herbs a little chilli and paprika
> that worked out at 3 points for the whole dip. I served
> the dips with veggies for dipping (red and yellow
> capsicums, courgettes, cucumber, celery, and carrots: all
> zero points!). My ladies were very happy with their guilt
> free low point treats, and we had a BIG GIGGLE and bought
> a lot of stuff!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
> http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
> Pages and explore!

I MUST eat at your house if I ever come over there, Lee, drooling
news:[email protected]...