Nice one!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kate Dicey, May 20, 2004.

  1. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Had my Weekenders clothes lady in this evening, and a bunch
    of gals to try and buy...

    I bought a SMALL top off the sale rail! :)

    I reserved a MEDIUM skirt and top out of the present
    collection, and ordered some MEDIUM cropped pants.

    I reserved the Large jacket - but it's a closer cut than
    some of their others, and while long in the sleeve, will
    look fine even when I shrink a bit more.

    I bought cakes as there was no time to bake: Sainbury's Be
    Good To Yourself carrot cake and chocolate slices, 1.5
    points per slice, and WW cherry Bakewells for 2.5 each. I
    also bought a WW spicy salsa dip (ONE point for the pot!),
    and made another creamy dip with zero point Greek yoghurt
    (1.5 points) and half fat creme fraich (1 tablespoon for
    1.5 points), garlic, herbs a little chilli and paprika
    that worked out at 3 points for the whole dip. I served
    the dips with veggies for dipping (red and yellow
    capsicums, courgettes, cucumber, celery, and carrots: all
    zero points!). My ladies were very happy with their guilt
    free low point treats, and we had a BIG GIGGLE and bought
    a lot of stuff!

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages
    and explore!

    Tags:

  2. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Sounds like a near perfect evening : fun with the girls
    while trying on clothes that fit, and munching on low-point
    treats... I sure wish I could have joined!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/95/minigoal 94.1/ Goal 68 Kg
    online.co.uk> wrote in message news:nh-
    [email protected]
    > Had my Weekenders clothes lady in this evening, and a
    > bunch of gals to try and buy...
    >
    > I bought a SMALL top off the sale rail! :)
    >
    > I reserved a MEDIUM skirt and top out of the present
    > collection, and ordered some MEDIUM cropped pants.
    >
    > I reserved the Large jacket - but it's a closer cut than
    > some of their others, and while long in the sleeve, will
    > look fine even when I shrink a bit more.
    >
    > I bought cakes as there was no time to bake: Sainbury's Be
    > Good To Yourself carrot cake and chocolate slices, 1.5
    > points per slice, and WW cherry Bakewells for 2.5 each. I
    > also bought a WW spicy salsa dip (ONE point for the pot!),
    > and made another creamy dip with zero point Greek yoghurt
    > (1.5 points) and half fat creme fraich (1 tablespoon for
    > 1.5 points), garlic, herbs a little chilli and paprika
    > that worked out at 3 points for the whole dip. I served
    > the dips with veggies for dipping (red and yellow
    > capsicums, courgettes, cucumber, celery, and carrots: all
    > zero points!). My ladies were very happy with their guilt
    > free low point treats, and we had a BIG GIGGLE and bought
    > a lot of stuff!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
    > http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
    > Pages and explore!

  3. I MUST eat at your house if I ever come over there, Lee, drooling
    news:[email protected]...