Nico Eeckhout - Rambo

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
anyone think that Anthony McCrossin has a sexual thing for Nico Eeckhout.

The way he refers to him as Rambo, certainly has overtones of lust.:D

Powerful Pete said:
Sorry, who is Anthony McCrossin? :confused:
cycling tv commentator.

Confusedfan has a very big thing for him, but dont tell her husband.

thunder said:
cycling tv commentator.

Confusedfan has a very big thing for him, but dont tell her husband.
Confusedfan is a lady?? You see... I'm hopeless at guessing genders. Although I'd wager that you're a guy, thunder... :D

And is McCrossin an Aussie commentator only visible to Australian viewers?

McCrossin is awesome. He is a Brit on www.cycling.tv. By far the best English speaking commentator. Brian Smith is very good as well if you get used to his accent.

Crankyfeet said:
Confusedfan is a lady?? You see... I'm hopeless at guessing genders.
Well, I did try to hint once before... maybe you just thought I meant I wasn't likeable. (or that you totally missed the other post in the first place :rolleyes:, wouldn't be surprising with all the stuff in the FID).
Nope, he can't be only visible to Aussies or I'd never have seen him ... and thunder, you're the one who was once telling me how good he was as a commentator, think you got mixed up about who has "a big thing" for him :p, as it isn't me (though he *is* a good commentator IMO).

confusedfan said:
Well, I did try to hint once before... maybe you just thought I meant I wasn't likeable. (or that you totally missed the other post in the first place :rolleyes:
No...I thought as you said first, you were just making a point about "likeable".

confusedfan said:
Well, I did try to hint once before... maybe you just thought I meant I wasn't likeable. (or that you totally missed the other post in the first place :rolleyes:, wouldn't be surprising with all the stuff in the FID).
Nope, he can't be only visible to Aussies or I'd never have seen him ... and thunder, you're the one who was once telling me how good he was as a commentator, think you got mixed up about who has "a big thing" for him :p, as it isn't me (though he *is* a good commentator IMO).
he is starting to **** me actually, big time. :D

Crankyfeet said:
Confusedfan is a lady?? You see... I'm hopeless at guessing genders. Although I'd wager that you're a guy, thunder... :D

That's funny Cranky.

See, I saw thunder's post earlier blowing your cover confusedfan . . . I was going to rail him for it but decided that if I posted nothing at all perhaps others like Cranky would miss it altogether, it would get buried unnoticed, and you could go on confusing people. :p

Geez, who's the confused one, Cranky? You just assume everyone's a guy. I wonder why? :D

C'dale Girl said:
That's funny Cranky.

See, I saw thunder's post earlier blowing your cover confusedfan . . . I was going to rail him for it but decided that if I posted nothing at all perhaps others like Cranky would miss it altogether, it would get buried unnoticed, and you could go on confusing people. :p

Geez, who's the confused one, Cranky? You just assume everyone's a guy. I wonder why? :D
not everyone has a "cover" like you C'dale :p

and I just did the genger reconstruction surgery and doing hormonal therapy, so take your pick of genders :D

thunder said:
not everyone has a "cover" like you C'dale :p

and I just did the genger reconstruction surgery and doing hormonal therapy, so take your pick of genders :D
Yeah, you know, you're right thunder. Now that I think about it, I recall reading all of those posts by confusedfan where she mentions being a chick. :rolleyes:

The hormone therapy explains a lot . . . :D

C'dale Girl said:
Yeah, you know, you're right thunder. Now that I think about it, I recall reading all of those posts by confusedfan where she mentions being a chick. :rolleyes:

The hormone therapy explains a lot . . . :D
yeah, you just go back to your "cover" Nightingdale Girl. Where no one was any the wiser.

thunder said:
yeah, you just go back to your "cover" Nightingdale Girl. Where no one was any the wiser.
Except you thunder. You're always the wiser. :D

Hhhhmmmm, do I detect a wee bit of sarcasm from you? This message could be interpreted a couple of different ways really . . . .

No need to attack me personally though. My original post was really just joking around with Cranky and confusedfan. It wasn't meant to engage in a battle with you. My dog ain't actually in this fight, not that there was a fight . . . . let's not make one now though, eh? I'm at my post limit for the day so now ain't the time. After all, I'm trying to slow down and pace myself, waiting for you to pass me up. :p

C'dale Girl said:
Except you thunder. You're always the wiser. :D

Hhhhmmmm, do I detect a wee bit of sarcasm from you? This message could be interpreted a couple of different ways really . . . .

No need to attack me personally though. My original post was really just joking around with Cranky and confusedfan. It wasn't meant to engage in a battle with you. My dog ain't actually in this fight, not that there was a fight . . . . let's not make one now though, eh? I'm at my post limit for the day so now ain't the time. After all, I'm trying to slow down and pace myself, waiting for you to pass me up. :p
you got 101 dalmations in every fight C :p

thunder said:
you got 101 dalmations in every fight C :p
Dalmations? Well, on the one hand I'm complimented because they're such sweet, happy, cute and cuddly dogs. But, on the other, their bark is much worse than their bite, so you could be insulting me as it pertains to my ability to argue on the forums, especially when inferring I require 101 of them . . . . so I'm conflicted really . . . .

But, you'd better stop engaging in such off track dialogue with me because it's offensive to the OP and we might get in trouble with the mods . . . oh wait, for a minute I was going down memory lane on DPF . . . in actuality I guess we're left with just pissing the OP off. I wouldn't want to do that now would I? ;)

thunder said:
my thread
Zing, that's twice now. My goodness, I even gave a wink this time.

Next time you see your doc, let him/her know that the hormone drugs are affecting your memory. :D

Geez, you two, you're overpowering the main point of this thread - that I'm not a guy, and that I really am actually likeable (although, who knows what Cranky thinks by now :rolleyes: ).

(oh, and there was something about Eeckhout and McCrossan too...)

confusedfan said:
Geez, you two, you're overpowering the main point of this thread - that I'm not a guy, and that I really am actually likeable (although, who knows what Cranky thinks by now :rolleyes: ).

(oh, and there was something about Eeckhout and McCrossan too...)
No confusedfan, you missed the point. We're fighting for your affection and regard cause we both are not confused about being your fan. :D And, don't blame me, the OP took the thread off topic. :p