found this Less..Guaranteed!!
Nike Triax Elite HRM/SDM Heart Rate Monitor
SM0019-001
$299.99
a.. Accurate speed/distance and
heart rate information
b.. Downloads pace and heart-rate
data to computer (Mac or PC)
c.. Full featured training
software
d.. 100 lap memory
e.. Programmable pace and HR
training zones
f.. View button for quick access
to key info
g.. Recalls lap, split, pace,
distance and heart rate
information
h.. Automatic lap measurement
i.. Time, date and alarm functions
j.. Grey Rubber Strap
"sespitz1" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hi, does the Nike Triax Elite work properly with a Mac now
? ( I read about problems in earlier posts). Since I am a
Mac person I want a watch with a Mac interface. Are there
other alternatives ?
Is the Nike Triax Elite worth buying or should I wait
until the Polar 625x hits the market ? Thanks for your
advice !! Simone