Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

No Helmets Needed?

Started by NYC XYZ · · Last activity · 210 posts · 7,790 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
5 January 2006
Last activity
16 January 2006
Original author
NYC XYZ
Posts
210
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
7,790
Views / 30 days
28

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 181–200 of 210
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Edward Dolan said:


    Quoted message said:

    I would be happy to continue the conversation, but I suggest we take it
    off list, it's no longer on topic here......

    Why would I want to take anything off list with you. You are a typical
    Canadian, a liberal who has been brainwashed by your liberal media. I would
    sooner talk to the wall than talk to you.

    Thread ended.

    W

  2. "The Wogster" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Edward Dolan said:


    Quoted message said:

    I would be happy to continue the conversation, but I suggest we take it
    off list, it's no longer on topic here......

    Why would I want to take anything off list with you. You are a typical
    Canadian, a liberal who has been brainwashed by your liberal media. I
    would sooner talk to the wall than talk to you.

    Thread ended.

    W

    A thread only ends when the Great Ed Dolan decides to end it, not some
    Canadian jerk who names himself The Wogster and sings off with a freaking W.

    By and large, I do not have any time for those who do not use their real
    names. I have ever found them to be scoundrels and knaves (a few exceptions)
    and almost without exception to be know-nothing liberals. They eat, drink
    and sleep liberal pabulum all their miserable lives.

    So what is a freaking wogster? I guess if I were him I would want to remain
    anonymous and nondescript as best I could too, buy why choose a name that
    will not resonate with anyone except yourself. I refer you to my signature
    for a real person who does not run and hide behind an idiotic user name and
    then sign off with a single pitiful letter.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  3. Edward Dolan said:

    It is a question of ethics, but decorum is even more important. In fact,
    when you get to be my age you will realize that appearances are everything.
    Who knows or cares what anyone is really like? Even married couples are
    strangers to one another.

    So it really doesn't matter how we style ourselves here.

    Quoted message said:

    Truth to tell, I do not even think my cats
    understand me.

    What do you expect from a brain the size of a walnut?

    Quoted message said:

    They look at me very cross much of the time even though I
    dote on them. Why is that I wonder!

    I hear they're very sensitive to smell.

    Quoted message said:

    No, when he gets fired up he will say really outrageous things that no one
    else would dare say. That in my book is entertainment!

    Haw haw haw! "No one else dares!" Reminds me of the time howie stern
    had to apologize to the hispanics for making fun of
    selena-what's-her-face's death...gee, who would have thought that 80%
    of the market for flatulence, fake [censored], and ethnic humor made by a Jew
    is...hispanic! I bet most of bush limhog's fans are transvestites.

    Quoted message said:

    It is somewhat interesting to me that someone living in NYC would find
    Keillor at all entertaining. His humor is quite countrified, even folk like.
    He is far removed from the canyons of NYC.
    [...]

    Y'all are very quaint to us. We marvel at life in Wonder Bread
    Country.

    Quoted message said:

    But that would quickly reduce to being nothing but a blog as I can't imagine
    anyone coming to visit me when I all I would ever do is tell them about all
    their shortcomings, like I am doing with you.
    [...]

    Did I have a shortcoming? Where?

    Quoted message said:

    OK, so be just another ghost on Usenet. Who cares? I guess maybe if my name
    were Jack I would not want anyone one to know about it either. Who ever
    heard of King Jack? On the other hand, King Edward is well known. Yes, it is
    nice to a have a name you can be proud of and wear with distinction.

    Funny you say distinction...I could never tell one long-haired fat guy
    in tights from another.

    Quoted message said:

    I wonder if I shouldn't drop the Ed in my signature in favor of Edward? I
    mean, it is just such a Great Name! However, there are still some few souls
    on Usenet who do not think I am such a bad fellow and Ed is more familiar
    than Edward. Less off-putting you know, even though I do regard myself as
    worthy of being placed along side all those King Edwards. I really should be
    addressed as Your Highness or Your Majesty accompanied by much bowing and
    scraping.

    Nah, they wouldn't really mean it. That's the trouble with servants --
    you never know if they really mean "good morning."

    Quoted message said:

    I have never for the life of me been able to figure out what I am
    doing living in the 21st century when I am clearly a man of the 18th century
    and of a royal personage no less.

    Me myself, I've always felt that I was born five hundred years too
    early. Trolling usenet will be nothing compared to bothering people
    from your jet-pack.

    Quoted message said:

    No "hey there" for me!

    You prefer "yo' highness"?

    Quoted message said:

    More importantly, one liners will not cut it here in the long run. Try to
    enlarge on your thoughts. Most particularly, try to avoid just one sentence
    per paragraph. This marks you as a quipper (is this a word - one who makes
    quips), but not necessarily a wit. Most of us should never strive for wit.
    It is clearly beyond us as it requires a very high order of intelligence.
    Even I, the Great Ed Dolan, am not capable of wit. Alas, I can only do low
    grades of parody.

    Sarcasm is indeed the laziest form of rebuttal.

    Quoted message said:

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    What you need is a website! Like so:

    http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp

  4. In article <[email hidden]>, NYC

    XYZ () said:

    What you need is a website! Like so:

    http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp

    Gagh! My eyes! MY EYES!!

    (join republican movement)

    --
    Dave Larrington - <http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/>
    The best way to confuse a Daily Mail reader is to tell it that
    paedophiles form the staple diet of asylum seekers.

  5. Curiously, no gift shoppe link.

    But they are looking for a "carpet planner" at ~US$30K/yr.!

    Then again, I wonder how much they pay their IRA moles, heh-heh.

    Dave Larrington said:

    Gagh! My eyes! MY EYES!!

    (join republican movement)

    --
    Dave Larrington - <http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/>
    The best way to confuse a Daily Mail reader is to tell it that
    paedophiles form the staple diet of asylum seekers.

  6. "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Edward Dolan said:

    It is a question of ethics, but decorum is even more important. In fact,
    when you get to be my age you will realize that appearances are
    everything.
    Who knows or cares what anyone is really like? Even married couples are
    strangers to one another.

    So it really doesn't matter how we style ourselves here.

    I have just told you above that appearances are everything. Therefore how we
    style ourselves is the ONLY thing that matters. Jeez! Learn how to read why
    don't you.
    [...]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    No, when he Rush L:imbaugh] gets fired up he will say really outrageous
    things that no one
    else would dare say. That in my book is entertainment!

    Haw haw haw! "No one else dares!" Reminds me of the time howie stern
    had to apologize to the hispanics for making fun of
    selena-what's-her-face's death...gee, who would have thought that 80%
    of the market for flatulence, fake [censored], and ethnic humor made by a Jew
    is...hispanic! I bet most of bush limhog's fans are transvestites.

    Stern is a scum bag which only other scum bags follow. Congratulations! I
    have now got you down for a scum bag and that is how I will treat you from
    now one. Are you also a Jew scumbag?
    [...]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    More importantly, one liners will not cut it here in the long run. Try to
    enlarge on your thoughts. Most particularly, try to avoid just one
    sentence
    per paragraph. This marks you as a quipper (is this a word - one who
    makes
    quips), but not necessarily a wit. Most of us should never strive for
    wit.
    It is clearly beyond us as it requires a very high order of intelligence.
    Even I, the Great Ed Dolan, am not capable of wit. Alas, I can only do
    low
    grades of parody.

    Sarcasm is indeed the laziest form of rebuttal.

    Parody is not the same thing as sarcasm. Consult a dictionary for the
    difference. Your sarcasm goes nowhere. Did you not read what I said above
    about one liners?
    [...]

    Quoted message said:

    What you need is a website! Like so:

    http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp

    I NEVER go to links referred to me by those I do not trust. Elementary, my
    dear Watson!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  7. Edward Dolan said:

    I have just told you above that appearances are everything. Therefore how we
    style ourselves is the ONLY thing that matters. Jeez! Learn how to read why
    don't you.
    [...]

    You just told me that even couples are strangers to one another. So
    appearances don't mean anything. As IBM used to say, "ThiMk!"

    Quoted message said:

    Stern is a scum bag which only other scum bags follow. Congratulations! I
    have now got you down for a scum bag and that is how I will treat you from
    now one. Are you also a Jew scumbag?
    [...]

    Hehe...I'd like to recommend Aristotelian Logic to you, but I'm afraid
    you'd run out and shoot the part-time bookstore clerk.

    Quoted message said:

    Parody is not the same thing as sarcasm. Consult a dictionary for the
    difference. Your sarcasm goes nowhere. Did you not read what I said above
    about one liners?
    [...]

    Did I say they were one and the same?

    As for appealing to dictionaries, how would you know if a word is
    misspelled?

    Quoted message said:

    I NEVER go to links referred to me by those I do not trust. Elementary, my
    dear Watson!

    Oh, goodie, here's another one, then:

    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/rnr/124975689.html

    Quoted message said:

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    It's 2006...maybe you oughta add a .gif or something there.

  8. The Wogster said:

    Ah, Paperclip, the program that takes a $3,000 computer with 512MB of
    ram, and a 4GHz processor and turns it into a Vic-20.

    W

    LOL -- The Missing Link! Old Commodore users who subscribed to "Info"
    mag reincarnated as 'bent riders!

  9. NYC XYZ said:
    The Wogster said:


    Ah, Paperclip, the program that takes a $3,000 computer with 512MB of
    ram, and a 4GHz processor and turns it into a Vic-20.

    W

    LOL -- The Missing Link! Old Commodore users who subscribed to "Info"
    mag reincarnated as 'bent riders!


    Naw, not a 'bent rider, although I wouldn't mind trying to ride one...
    I remember the Vic-20 though, I actually worked for Commodore Business
    Machines the summer they brought out the C-64, did some programming
    with a demo that had serial number 6.

    As for computer mags, kinda liked Byte myself....

    W

  10. "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Edward Dolan said:

    I have just told you above that appearances are everything. Therefore how
    we
    style ourselves is the ONLY thing that matters. Jeez! Learn how to read
    why
    don't you.
    [...]

    You just told me that even couples are strangers to one another. So
    appearances don't mean anything. As IBM used to say, "ThiMk!"

    Yes, both are true. Therefore, appearances matter. Who we really are is
    unknown, even to ourselves.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Stern is a scum bag which only other scum bags follow. Congratulations! I
    have now got you down for a scum bag and that is how I will treat you
    from
    now one. Are you also a Jew scumbag?
    [...]

    Hehe...I'd like to recommend Aristotelian Logic to you, but I'm afraid
    you'd run out and shoot the part-time bookstore clerk.

    Aristotle was wrong about most things under the sun as was Plato and
    Socrates. But still they were superior to the Orientals that had existed up
    to that time. It took the Renaissance before man began to think at all
    logically about things due to the emergence of scientific thinking.

    Yup, he is Jew all right and a New York Jew too - the worst kind. He and
    Howard Stern are birds of a feather - liberal and scummy!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Parody is not the same thing as sarcasm. Consult a dictionary for the
    difference. Your sarcasm goes nowhere. Did you not read what I said above
    about one liners?
    [...]

    Did I say they were one and the same?

    We will never know will we because you did not include the pertinent passage
    to which reference was being made. Like all half-educated slobs, you do not
    know how to edit.
    [...]

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  11. Edward Dolan said:

    Yes, both are true. Therefore, appearances matter. Who we really are is
    unknown, even to ourselves.

    Appearances only matter to fools.

    Quoted message said:

    Aristotle was wrong about most things under the sun as was Plato and
    Socrates.

    Actually, that's you.

    It was a rediscovery of Aristotle that lead to the Renaissance. Prior
    to that, the Church was all about Plato.

    Like I said, I would...but I'm afraid you'd only go postal in a
    bookstore.

    Quoted message said:

    But still they were superior to the Orientals that had existed up
    to that time

    Of course, that all depends on what the Dickens you mean by "superior"
    in this case.

    (Don't bother -- it's rhetorical. Was only reminded of a program last
    night on PBS about that Egyptian Pharaoh who believed in one god, and
    how the narrator used the most outlandish superlatives without
    qualification or explanation: "the greatest empire ever," "changed the
    world forever," etc. For your own much-needed information, you'll want
    to remember Oxford don Joseph Needham's eleven-volume "Science and
    Civilization in Ancient China."😉

    Quoted message said:

    . It took the Renaissance before man began to think at all
    logically about things due to the emergence of scientific thinking.

    No, the ancient Greeks were already codifying formal logic. And as far
    as the empiricism of scientific thinking, nothing could be done without
    its actual practice, whatever the circumstances of its actual
    codification as theory, so the fact is that it was already

    Quoted message said:

    Yup, he is Jew all right and a New York Jew too - the worst kind. He and
    Howard Stern are birds of a feather - liberal and scummy!

    Who's "he"? What are you talking about now?

    Quoted message said:

    We will never know will we because you did not include the pertinent passage
    to which reference was being made.

    Never heard of google?

    Quoted message said:

    Like all half-educated slobs, you do not
    know how to edit.
    [...]

    I was rather hoping that you wouldn't forget your own [censored] so soon!

    Quoted message said:

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    "Where all the men are weak, all the women are ugly, and the
    children...below average!"

  12. NYC XYZ said:
    Edward Dolan said:

    ...
    I NEVER go to links referred to me by those I do not trust. Elementary, my
    dear Watson!

    Oh, goodie, here's another one, then:

    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/rnr/124975689.html

    I get the point of the upper left and lower right quadrants, but what
    does the "camel toe" have to do with Mr. Ed?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  13. The Wogster said:

    ...
    Ah, Paperclip, the program that takes a $3,000 computer with 512MB of
    ram, and a 4GHz processor and turns it into a Vic-20.

    The last time I used a Vic-20, I was also riding a Peugeot P-8.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  14. Johnny Sunset said:

    I get the point of the upper left and lower right quadrants, but what
    does the "camel toe" have to do with Mr. Ed?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

    The ride of your life!

  15. NYC XYZ said:
    Johnny Sunset said:

    I get the point of the upper left and lower right quadrants, but what
    does the "camel toe" have to do with Mr. Ed?

    The ride of your life!

    I don't think "Saint Ed Dolan" will be riding anything like that
    anytime soon!

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  16. Johnny Sunset said:

    I don't think "Saint Ed Dolan" will be riding anything like that
    anytime soon!

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

    Besides, the hills are too steep for him.

  17. "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Edward Dolan said:

    Yes, both are true. Therefore, appearances matter. Who we really are is
    unknown, even to ourselves.

    Appearances only matter to fools.

    You have so far appeared rather poorly here on these newsgroups.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Aristotle was wrong about most things under the sun as was Plato and
    Socrates.

    Actually, that's you.

    It was a rediscovery of Aristotle that lead to the Renaissance. Prior
    to that, the Church was all about Plato.

    Like I said, I would...but I'm afraid you'd only go postal in a
    bookstore.

    Quoted message said:

    But still they were superior to the Orientals that had existed up
    to that time

    Of course, that all depends on what the Dickens you mean by "superior"
    in this case.

    (Don't bother -- it's rhetorical. Was only reminded of a program last
    night on PBS about that Egyptian Pharaoh who believed in one god, and
    how the narrator used the most outlandish superlatives without
    qualification or explanation: "the greatest empire ever," "changed the
    world forever," etc. For your own much-needed information, you'll want
    to remember Oxford don Joseph Needham's eleven-volume "Science and
    Civilization in Ancient China."😉

    The Ancients were human beings of course, but sufficiently different from us
    in their thinking that we need not concern ourselves with them. Even the
    Greeks and the Romans were not much better.The only kind of civilization I
    care about began with the West at about the time of the Renaissance in
    Italy.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    . It took the Renaissance before man began to think at all
    logically about things due to the emergence of scientific thinking.

    No, the ancient Greeks were already codifying formal logic. And as far
    as the empiricism of scientific thinking, nothing could be done without
    its actual practice, whatever the circumstances of its actual
    codification as theory, so the fact is that it was already

    Did you know that Aristotle thought women had fewer teeth in their mouth
    than men. It apparently never occurred to him to look inside a woman's mouth
    and count the teeth. What do you make of that? So much for logic!

    The High Middle Ages were quite innovative in very many technical ways, but
    still they lacked scientific thinking. Technology is not science and is
    always severely limited in what it can know.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Yup, he is Jew all right and a New York Jew too - the worst kind. He and
    Howard Stern are birds of a feather - liberal and scummy!

    Who's "he"? What are you talking about now?

    You indicated that you thought Howard Stern was the cat's pajamas in
    contradistinction to Rush Limbaugh. Stern is scum and Limbaugh is not. Need
    more be said?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    We will never know will we because you did not include the pertinent
    passage
    to which reference was being made.

    Never heard of google?

    The main thing you need to know about me is that I am the laziest person in
    the world. Not only that, but I take great pride in being so lazy.
    Therefore, I will NEVER go back and look up anything. It either gets posted
    right in the first place or it is lost forever as far as I am concerned.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Like all half-educated slobs, you do not
    know how to edit.
    [...]

    I was rather hoping that you wouldn't forget your own [censored] so soon!

    Nope, include everything that you want me to respond to and I will. I do not
    bother to even remember what I say from one moment to the next. I am too
    Great for that. I leave the trifling details of life to my inferiors, and
    their numbers are legion.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

  18. Edward Dolan said:

    You have so far appeared rather poorly here on these newsgroups.

    Which statement completes the syllogism with the conclusion that you
    are, therefore, a fool.

    Quoted message said:

    The Ancients were human beings of course, but sufficiently different from us
    in their thinking that we need not concern ourselves with them. Even the
    Greeks and the Romans were not much better.The only kind of civilization I
    care about began with the West at about the time of the Renaissance in
    Italy.

    Which looked back to Greece, which was inspired by the people of the
    Levant, who drew from ancient Sumer....

    Quoted message said:

    Did you know that Aristotle thought women had fewer teeth in their mouth
    than men. It apparently never occurred to him to look inside a woman's mouth
    and count the teeth. What do you make of that? So much for logic!

    That was about RIBS, actually, and it didn't concern Aristotle.

    Quoted message said:

    The High Middle Ages were quite innovative in very many technical ways, but
    still they lacked scientific thinking. Technology is not science and is
    always severely limited in what it can know.

    And you're telling me this because...?

    Quoted message said:

    You indicated that you thought Howard Stern was the cat's pajamas in
    contradistinction to Rush Limbaugh. Stern is scum and Limbaugh is not. Need
    more be said?

    Yeah, for your own benefit, so that you get your own story straight:
    limhog is not scummy and liberal like joo stern?

    Then who the hell is "he"??

    Quoted message said:

    The main thing you need to know about me is that I am the laziest person in
    the world. Not only that, but I take great pride in being so lazy.
    Therefore, I will NEVER go back and look up anything. It either gets posted
    right in the first place or it is lost forever as far as I am concerned.

    Lemme guess...you only ride along in a tandem 'bent.

    Quoted message said:

    Nope, include everything that you want me to respond to and I will. I do not
    bother to even remember what I say from one moment to the next. I am too
    Great for that. I leave the trifling details of life to my inferiors, and
    their numbers are legion.

    And how many cats do you have?

    Quoted message said:

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    Maybe you should wear a helmet next time!

  19. The Wogster said:


    Naw, not a 'bent rider, although I wouldn't mind trying to ride one...
    I remember the Vic-20 though, I actually worked for Commodore Business
    Machines the summer they brought out the C-64, did some programming
    with a demo that had serial number 6.

    Ah, those were the days, I hear, when a game could be totally designed
    by the programmer, who raked in most of the cash! I hope you had your
    Richard Garriot moments.

    Me, I was still to be introduced to a Commodore PET in Sixth Grade!

    Quoted message said:

    As for computer mags, kinda liked Byte myself....

    No wonder you ain't no 'bent rider! Probably use an Apple now, too.

    Quoted message said:

    W

  20. "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Edward Dolan said:

    You have so far appeared rather poorly here on these newsgroups.

    Which statement completes the syllogism with the conclusion that you
    are, therefore, a fool.

    See what happens when you don't edit properly. No one will know what you are
    talking about, other than that you have called me a fool and I have called
    you as one who appears poorly on newsgroups.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    The Ancients were human beings of course, but sufficiently different from
    us
    in their thinking that we need not concern ourselves with them. Even the
    Greeks and the Romans were not much better.The only kind of civilization
    I
    care about began with the West at about the time of the Renaissance in
    Italy.

    Which looked back to Greece, which was inspired by the people of the
    Levant, who drew from ancient Sumer....

    Jeez, I never realized that civilizations are just games where the old
    football gets passed from one to the next. You mean no people ever had any
    originality. It was just all influences?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Did you know that Aristotle thought women had fewer teeth in their mouth
    than men. It apparently never occurred to him to look inside a woman's
    mouth
    and count the teeth. What do you make of that? So much for logic!

    That was about RIBS, actually, and it didn't concern Aristotle.

    Nonsense, that was what a professor of philosophy told me once in a college
    class and professors are never wrong about anything.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    The High Middle Ages were quite innovative in very many technical ways,
    but
    still they lacked scientific thinking. Technology is not science and is
    always severely limited in what it can know.

    And you're telling me this because...?

    Who knows why I saying what I am saying, Even I don't know. That is because
    you do not know how to edit.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You indicated that you thought Howard Stern was the cat's pajamas in
    contradistinction to Rush Limbaugh. Stern is scum and Limbaugh is not.
    Need
    more be said?

    Yeah, for your own benefit, so that you get your own story straight:
    limhog is not scummy and liberal like joo stern?

    So why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of telling me
    what a great Jew Stern is?
    [...]

    One-liner responses are for idiots and that seems to be all you are capable
    of. I would like to introduce you to a guy here on ARBR who signs himself
    Slugger. He is like you and the two of you should get along perfectly. But I
    require intelligence in a correspondent. Furthermore, why bore and insult
    these honorable newsgroups, otherwise known as RBM and ARBR.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.