NO

lars

Guest
unrequested sweden is sending an hercules with water purifiying
equipment with capacity of 30000 gallons per day i guess it would be
nice to have then you take some load off bringing in bottled water

lars wrote:
> unrequested sweden is sending an
> hercules with water purifiying
> equipment with capacity of 30000
> gallons per day i guess it would be
> nice to have then you take some load
> off bringing in bottled water

I read in another ng that bumbling bush and his boyz have stated the
U.S. doesn't NEED help. WTF?

God bless Sweden and anyone else who'd like to help at this time.

Is Homeland Security afraid that this is some Trojan Horse opportunity?

U.S. /Intelligence/: "I'LL JUST BET THIS IS A CLEVER RUSE BY SWEDISH
TERRORISTS!"

D'OH!

And: Impeach Bush.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Curt James wrote:

>lars wrote:
>

>>unrequested sweden is sending an
>>hercules with water purifiying
>>equipment with capacity of 30000
>>gallons per day i guess it would be
>>nice to have then you take some load
>>off bringing in bottled water
>>

>I read in another ng that bumbling bush and his boyz have stated the
>U.S. doesn't NEED help. WTF?
>
>God bless Sweden and anyone else who'd like to help at this time.
>
>Is Homeland Security afraid that this is some Trojan Horse opportunity?
>

>U.S. /Intelligence/: "I'LL JUST BET THIS IS A CLEVER RUSE BY SWEDISH
>TERRORISTS!"
>
>D'OH!
>
>And: Impeach Bush.

well the government say its responding to the gereal request for aid
and are not going to wait for a specific request so they hope that
they are not going to be sent back

lars wrote:

> >>unrequested sweden is sending an
> >>hercules with water purifiying
> >>equipment with capacity of 30000
> >>gallons per day

> the government say its responding to
> the gereal request for aid and are
> not going to wait for a specific request
> so they hope that they are not going
> to be sent back

Wouldn't that be terrible? I never considered that the U.S. government
might actually turn they away.

And what's with buses anyway? Doesn't the U.S. have massive airborne
troop transports? Couldn't they land one to evacuate all those folks
pronto rather than allowing them to dehydrate and some to even die
while they wait?

If what I read is correct then money for the levee was diverted to the
war in Iraq as well the hundreds (thousands) of NG troops who are also
thousands of miles away from where they're truly needed: in their
backyard!

/rant

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

In article <[email protected]>,
"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > the government say its responding to
> > the gereal request for aid and are
> > not going to wait for a specific request
> > so they hope that they are not going
> > to be sent back

> Wouldn't that be terrible? I never considered that the U.S. government
> might actually turn they away.
>
> And what's with buses anyway? Doesn't the U.S. have massive airborne
> troop transports? Couldn't they land one to evacuate all those folks
> pronto rather than allowing them to dehydrate and some to even die
> while they wait?

Nope!
All the carriers are over in Iraq.

> If what I read is correct then money for the levee was diverted to the
> war in Iraq as well the hundreds (thousands) of NG troops who are also
> thousands of miles away from where they're truly needed: in their
> backyard!

Duh.

--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

On 3 Sep 2005 07:27:22 -0700, "Curt James" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> the government say its responding to
>> the gereal request for aid and are
>> not going to wait for a specific request
>> so they hope that they are not going
>> to be sent back

>Wouldn't that be terrible? I never considered that the U.S. government
>might actually turn they away.
>
>And what's with buses anyway? Doesn't the U.S. have massive airborne
>troop transports? Couldn't they land one to evacuate all those folks
>pronto rather than allowing them to dehydrate and some to even die
>while they wait?
>
>If what I read is correct then money for the levee was diverted to the
>war in Iraq as well the hundreds (thousands) of NG troops who are also
>thousands of miles away from where they're truly needed: in their
>backyard!
>
>/rant

The best any state has been able to get from the pentagon is a promise
that no more than 1/2 their Guard troops will be sent to Iraq.

--
Is this thing on?

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

I scribbled:

> > Doesn't the U.S. have massive airborne
> > troop transports? Couldn't they land
> > one to evacuate all those folks pronto
> > rather than allowing them to dehydrate
> > and some to even die while they wait?

> Nope!
> All the carriers are over in Iraq.

You *must* be incorrect, Om. If all the air transports are currently in
Iraq then Bush should not only be impeached, but be forced to play a
few games of Stratego <http://boardgamecentral.com/games/stratego.html>
with my younger brother. After a sound Milton Bradley whuppin' maybe
Dubya would learn not to put all his eggs in one basket.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Joe Humble wrote:

>On 3 Sep 2005 07:27:22 -0700, "Curt James" <[email protected]>
>wrote:

>>>the government say its responding to
>>>the gereal request for aid and are
>>>not going to wait for a specific request
>>>so they hope that they are not going
>>>to be sent back
>>>

>>Wouldn't that be terrible? I never considered that the U.S. government
>>might actually turn they away.
>>
>>And what's with buses anyway? Doesn't the U.S. have massive airborne
>>troop transports? Couldn't they land one to evacuate all those folks
>>pronto rather than allowing them to dehydrate and some to even die
>>while they wait?
>>
>>If what I read is correct then money for the levee was diverted to the
>>war in Iraq as well the hundreds (thousands) of NG troops who are also
>>thousands of miles away from where they're truly needed: in their
>>backyard!
>>
>>/rant
>>

>The best any state has been able to get from the pentagon is a promise
>that no more than 1/2 their Guard troops will be sent to Iraq.
>

>--
>Is this thing on?

it seems that its an organisation problem, and one thing all the
atourities seem to have fled the city, you know in by book captain goes
in the last lifeboat, the real heroes that makes me almost cry is the
hospital personel when they have evacuated the charity hospital of
patients they put in iv rehydration on themselves and waited for their
turn to be evacuated thats heroism

In article <[email protected]>,
"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> I scribbled:
>
> > > Doesn't the U.S. have massive airborne
> > > troop transports? Couldn't they land
> > > one to evacuate all those folks pronto
> > > rather than allowing them to dehydrate
> > > and some to even die while they wait?

> > Nope!
> > All the carriers are over in Iraq.

> You *must* be incorrect, Om. If all the air transports are currently in
> Iraq then Bush should not only be impeached, but be forced to play a
> few games of Stratego <http://boardgamecentral.com/games/stratego.html>
> with my younger brother. After a sound Milton Bradley whuppin' maybe
> Dubya would learn not to put all his eggs in one basket.

;-D
--

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:15:50 GMT, lars <[email protected]> wrote:

>it seems that its an organisation problem, and one thing all the
>atourities seem to have fled the city, you know in by book captain goes
>in the last lifeboat, the real heroes that makes me almost cry is the
>hospital personel when they have evacuated the charity hospital of
>patients they put in iv rehydration on themselves and waited for their
>turn to be evacuated thats heroism

Right. Guiliani crawling around in the rubble of the WTC with Keric
(even though they didn't have a choice) made them appear to be great
leaders.

--
Is this thing on?

Joe Humble wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:15:50 GMT, lars <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>it seems that its an organisation problem, and one thing all the
>>atourities seem to have fled the city, you know in by book captain goes
>>in the last lifeboat, the real heroes that makes me almost cry is the
>>hospital personel when they have evacuated the charity hospital of
>>patients they put in iv rehydration on themselves and waited for their
>>turn to be evacuated thats heroism
>>

>Right. Guiliani crawling around in the rubble of the WTC with Keric
>(even though they didn't have a choice) made them appear to be great
>leaders.
>

>--
>Is this thing on?

when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has
to communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is
studdering and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world
leader it seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write
his speach

lars <[email protected]> wrote:

>Joe Humble wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:15:50 GMT, lars <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>it seems that its an organisation problem, and one thing all the
>>>atourities seem to have fled the city, you know in by book captain goes
>>>in the last lifeboat, the real heroes that makes me almost cry is the
>>>hospital personel when they have evacuated the charity hospital of
>>>patients they put in iv rehydration on themselves and waited for their
>>>turn to be evacuated thats heroism

>>Right. Guiliani crawling around in the rubble of the WTC with Keric
>>(even though they didn't have a choice) made them appear to be great
>>leaders.

>when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has
>to communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is
>studdering and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world
>leader it seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write
>his speach

So glibness is the sign of a great leader?

"lars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Joe Humble wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:15:50 GMT, lars <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>it seems that its an organisation problem, and one thing all the
>>>atourities seem to have fled the city, you know in by book captain goes
>>>in the last lifeboat, the real heroes that makes me almost cry is the
>>>hospital personel when they have evacuated the charity hospital of
>>>patients they put in iv rehydration on themselves and waited for their
>>>turn to be evacuated thats heroism

>>Right. Guiliani crawling around in the rubble of the WTC with Keric
>>(even though they didn't have a choice) made them appear to be great
>>leaders.
>>
>>--
>>Is this thing on?
>>

> when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has to
> communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is studdering
> and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world leader it
> seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write his speach

This from someone who knows how to spell neither "speech", nor "stuttering",
and also doesn't understand capitalization or punctuation.

Way to go, lars. Perhaps you should find an advisor that can do some
thinking and writing for you?

JC Der Koenig wrote:

>"lars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>

>>Joe Humble wrote:

>>>Right. Guiliani crawling around in the rubble of the WTC with Keric
>>>(even though they didn't have a choice) made them appear to be great
>>>leaders.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Is this thing on?
>>>

>>when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has to
>>communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is studdering
>>and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world leader it
>>seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write his speach
>>

>This from someone who knows how to spell neither "speech", nor "stuttering",
>and also doesn't understand capitalization or punctuation.
>

>Way to go, lars. Perhaps you should find an advisor that can do some
>thinking and writing for you?

i am not president either he he neither is it my native language

JMW wrote:
> lars <[email protected]> wrote:

> >when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has
> >to communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is
> >studdering and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world
> >leader it seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write
> >his speach

> So glibness is the sign of a great leader?

What signs has Bush exhibited that he is a great leader? Help me out
here. My intent is not antagonism, but rather curiosity/interest.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"lars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JC Der Koenig wrote:
>
>>"lars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>>when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has to
>>>communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is studdering
>>>and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world leader it
>>>seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write his speach
>>>

>>This from someone who knows how to spell neither "speech", nor
>>"stuttering", and also doesn't understand capitalization or punctuation.
>>

>>Way to go, lars. Perhaps you should find an advisor that can do some
>>thinking and writing for you?
>>

> i am not president either he he neither is it my native language

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> "lars" <[email protected]> wrote
> > when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has to
> > communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is studdering
> > and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world leader it
> > seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write his speach

> This from someone who knows how to spell neither "speech", nor "stuttering",
> and also doesn't understand capitalization or punctuation.
>
> Way to go, lars. Perhaps you should find an advisor that can do some
> thinking and writing for you?

Please tell me how many languages you can write and converse in with
any degree of fluency, JC. Ignoramus is not an officially recognized
language, btw.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

JC Der Koenig wrote:

> People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

How about river rocks? Can I throw a river rock? Can it be jagged and
about two or three pounds?

You're a Bush fan and you believe he's doing a bang-up job thus far? Is
that your major point of contention?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JC Der Koenig wrote:
>> "lars" <[email protected]> wrote
>> > when bush makes unrehearsed speaches or being asked things so he has
>> > communicate then he comes of like he is born in a barn he is
>> > studdering
>> > and repeating himself and it doesnt comes off like a world leader
>> > it
>> > seems like his advisors is doing all the thinking and write his speach

>> This from someone who knows how to spell neither "speech", nor
>> "stuttering",
>> and also doesn't understand capitalization or punctuation.
>>
>> Way to go, lars. Perhaps you should find an advisor that can do some
>> thinking and writing for you?

> Please tell me how many languages you can write and converse in with
> any degree of fluency, JC. Ignoramus is not an officially recognized
> language, btw.

Should I call out your lack of proficiency at being gay, if I'm not gay
myself?

I would never say that you're terrible at being a ******, because I don't
know anything about faggots.

10:1 says that you don't understand the preceding example.

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote
> > JC Der Koenig wrote:
> >> "lars" <[email protected]> wrote

SNIP
> >> This from someone who knows how to spell neither
> >> "speech", nor "stuttering", and also doesn't

SNIP
> > Please tell me how many languages you can write
> > and converse in with any degree of fluency, JC.

> Should I call out your lack of proficiency at being
> gay, if I'm not gay myself?

I'll take that reply as /one language/. So, you only speak English and
yet believe it necessary to slam Lars for being able to communicate in
more than just English. On a scale of one to more-than-one, you'd lose
in the /languages spoken/ competition, JC.

And so far as content goes, well, you're losing there too. Lars had
something to say while you simply wanted to whine about punctuation and
spelling. It's called avoiding the issue at hand and focusing on the
irrelevant minutia.

What's your take on the situation in New Orleans?

> I would never say that you're terrible at being a
> ******, because I don't know anything about faggots.

Did you miss the part where I said Ignoramus is not an officially
recognized language, JC?

> 10:1 says that you don't understand the preceding example.

If your skills at gambling are anything at all like your skills at
determining a person's sexual preference then I'd avoid placing any
bets, JC.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/