Nolo

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Jan 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya Dave...... hope your schools can afford new books next year. I just contributed $190.-- to the
    coffers of the state of GA. To plead nolo, 81 in a 65... ouch... kiss my @ss GA... <harrumph> Damned
    that Cruise Control and 40 hours of drving!

Tags:

2. "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | Heya Dave...... hope your schools can afford new books next year. I just contributed $190.-- to
    | the coffers of the state of GA. To plead nolo, 81 in a 65... ouch... kiss my @ss GA... <harrumph>
    | Damned that Cruise Control and 40 hours of drving!

Good grief! If you don't go 80mph around Atlanta, people will run up your a$$ and shout foul
    things at you.

I drove there once in a 73 Toyota Corona (sometime in the early 90s) and the poor old thing could
    barely hit 75mph (hey, I only paid $300 for it!) I heard more horns on I85 and I75 than I'd ever
    heard before.

3. Dave

Dave Guest

"ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Heya Dave...... hope your schools can afford new books next year. I just contributed $190.-- to
    > the coffers of the state of GA. To plead nolo, 81 in a 65... ouch... kiss my @ss GA... <harrumph>
    > Damned that Cruise Control and 40 hours of drving!
    >

Uhhh, I guess thanks are in order then. I actually just got back a few hours ago from paying off my
    speeding infraction. $150.00 for an 80 in a 55 mph zone. Sounds like I got a better deal.....

I told ya' to stop south of Atlanta, down at Dauset for a quick mind clearing ride, to shake those
    cobwebs.....oh well, next time your around.

Sorry, and thanks again.

Dave (all for the good of the kids...)

4. Cleanbean

Cleanbean Guest

"ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Heya Dave...... hope your schools can afford new books next year. I just contributed $190.-- to
    > the coffers of the state of GA. To plead nolo, 81 in a 65... ouch... kiss my @ss GA... <harrumph>
    > Damned that Cruise Control and 40 hours of drving!
    >

Dang dude, 81? You heavy foot person you. GA thanks you for your contribution to their book fund.

Cleanbean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.