General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

NYNY- Long time, no see

Started by Erin Marsh · · Last activity · 23 posts · 767 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
Erin Marsh
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
767
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos, 4.4
    pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    125.89/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  2. Woo hoo! Congrats! What a great loss, shedding, disposal!

    --
    Wendy griffinsflight.comquilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  3. Wow - great job this week. Must be your Spring sun melting things away.

    Congrats

    Erin Marsh said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)

  4. That's great Erin!
    --
    SuzyQ Weight 124 WW Lifetime Membership Feb 03

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  5. Now I know where she is! I know Belgium is at the other side of the world, but hey, I weigh in on
    Fridays so she could still make it, right? Meanwhile, congrats on a superb loss!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/102.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds NYNY 227.3/225.3/214

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  6. Wow, that was a nice 'gift' the whoosh fairy gave you! Of course, you had nothing to do with it ;-D
    Congratulations on dropping that 4.4, Erin. Elaine K
    331.4/201.2/179

    Erin Marsh said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. Good for you! Send that whoosh fairy my way, I need her!
    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: donnakwilts.tripod.comdonnakwilts.tripod.com The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o.O.'qb .P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ;
    \ ' Another visit from the Whoosh Fairy! Congratulations. All that hard work paid off.
    --
    Prairie Roots

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:56:06 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she
    came and took away 2 kilos, 4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)

  9. Holy whoosh, Erin! You DEFINITELY held up your end of the bargain. GREAT GREAT GREAT!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/237.2/172

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  10. That whoosh fairy is being good to you this week!
    --
    Brenda
    209/172/150 NYNY goal 160

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The whoosh fairy that is. She finally remember where I lived and she came and took away 2 kilos,
    4.4 pounds! Isn't she lovely? ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  11. frood said:

    Woo hoo! Congrats! What a great loss, shedding, disposal!

    Thanks Wendy :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  12. On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:35:49 -0800, Fred <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Wow - great job this week. Must be your Spring sun melting things away.

    LOL. It has been quite hot this week.

    Quoted message said:


    Congrats

    Thanks Fred :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  13. SuzyQ said:

    That's great Erin!

    Thanks Suzy :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  14. On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:57:49 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Now I know where she is! I know Belgium is at the other side of the world, but hey, I weigh in on
    Fridays so she could still make it, right?

    I sent her your way so hopefully she hasn't gotten lost.

    Quoted message said:

    Meanwhile, congrats on a superb loss!

    Thanks Nathalie :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  15. On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:24:58 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Wow, that was a nice 'gift' the whoosh fairy gave you! Of course, you had nothing to do with it ;-D

    Well, maybe I had a little to do with it ;-)

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations on dropping that 4.4,

    Thanks Elaine :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  16. Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\) said:

    Good for you!

    Thanks Donna :-)

    Quoted message said:

    Send that whoosh fairy my way, I need her!

    She's on her way to Nathalie's, hopefully. I'm sure she'll be happy to direct her your way ;-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  17. On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:32:51 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email hidden]> wrote: '

    Quoted message said:

    Another visit from the Whoosh Fairy! Congratulations. All that hard work paid off.

    Thanks PR. I love your picture of the whoosh fairy, very creative :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  18. On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 22:50:33 -0600, "Kristin" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Holy whoosh, Erin! You DEFINITELY held up your end of the bargain. GREAT GREAT GREAT!

    Thanks Kristin. I think some of it will be coming back on this week though. I'm not doing
    so well :-(

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  19. Brenda Hammond said:

    That whoosh fairy is being good to you this week!

    Yeah, she was. I won't be seing her this week though, I can tell you that.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    125.87/1.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  20. Hi, Erin, Beautiful loss. Congratulations.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/134.4/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Erin Marsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    frood said:

    Woo hoo! Congrats! What a great loss, shedding, disposal!

    Thanks Wendy :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs
    275.3/191.6/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.