Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

O/T: 2004 NYC Tat Convention

Started by Carla A-G · · Last activity · 26 posts · 854 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 April 2004
Last activity
21 April 2004
Original author
Carla A-G
Posts
26
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
854
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 26
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.nyctattooconvention.com/

    If anyone is going, we'll be there this year, if you want to hook up.

    - CA-G
    started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  2. "Carla A-G" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    - CA-G
    started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

    You're so *kewl*

    ick!

  3. "Bob Rogers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    You're so *kewl*

    ick!

    At least I use my real name and I don't live my life as an internet
    persona...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  4. Carla A-G said:

    "Bob Rogers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    You're so *kewl*

    ick!

    At least I use my real name and I don't live my life as an internet
    persona...

    - CA-G

    Damn, my server dropped LOTS of posts this AM! (Only seeing replies quite
    often.)

    Bill "two kewl tats (and BR can ick off)" S.

  5. Carla A-G said:

    started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

    With what? OOI

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  6. "Carla A-G" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Bob Rogers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    You're so *kewl*

    ick!

    At least I use my real name and I don't live my life as an internet
    persona...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it

  7. "S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Bill "two kewl tats (and BR can ick off)" S.


    One for each divorce?

  8. In news:[email hidden],
    Bob Rogers <[email hidden]> typed:

    Quoted message said:

    "Carla A-G" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Bob Rogers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    You're so *kewl*

    ick!

    At least I use my real name and I don't live my life as an internet
    persona...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it

    [censored] off and die Bob.

  9. Bob Rogers said:

    "S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Bill "two kewl tats (and BR can ick off)" S.


    One for each divorce?

    Well, at least I know my post got...um, posted.

    Bill "server issues (not served as in divorce papers)" S.

  10. Michael Dart said:


    [censored] off and die Bob.

    My thoughts exactly!

    Tom (no tats even!)

  11. "Michael Dart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    [censored] off and die Bob.


    Man, you are harsh

  12. "Matthew Paterson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Carla A-G said:

    started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

    With what? OOI

    --
    Matt

    A rather large tattoo.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  13. Originally posted by Bob Rogers

    <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >

    LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
    don't hold back now!!!

    Jimbo(san)

    --

  14. Jimbo(san) said:

    Originally posted by Bob Rogers

    <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >

    LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
    don't hold back now!!!

    Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
    of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
    are with her.

    Kathleen

  15. "Kathleen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
    of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
    are with her.

    Kathleen

    I am going to get the belt sander and I will start the removal procedure...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  16. Carla A-G said:

    "Kathleen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a
    result of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and
    prayers are with her.

    Kathleen

    I am going to get the belt sander and I will start the removal
    procedure...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    don't please, I was looking forward to show and tell in ID.
    ;-)

    ( still on the fence about whether to get one or not)

    Penny

  17. Penny says:

    Quoted message said:

    don't please, I was looking forward to show and tell in ID.
    ;-)

    I think (hope?) Carla was thinking of removing Bob R with the belt sander.
    Pleeeaaaaaase......

    Steve

  18. "Carla A-G" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.nyctattooconvention.com/

    If anyone is going, we'll be there this year, if you want to hook up.

    - CA-G
    started the right arm sleeve...slowly completing it...

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!


    Go for it, Im fully sleeved from neck to wrist and still want more.
    Mark

  19. "Jimbo (san)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Originally posted by Bob Rogers

    <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >

    LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
    don't hold back now!!!

    Quoted message said:


    Jimbo(san)

    Ha ha too funny...take your wife back to the circus now

  20. "Kathleen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Jimbo(san) said:

    Originally posted by Bob Rogers

    <I see you prefer life as a tatooed skank...who would have thunk it >

    LOL what life got you a little bitter? Tell us what you really think...
    don't hold back now!!!

    Jimbo, I only hope that Carla hasn't lost the will to live as a result
    of having incurred Bobby Rogers disapproval. My thoughts and prayers
    are with her.

    Kathleen

    What Kathleen,
    No three hour e-mail?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.