General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Obsession and Lies from Aribet Deckers

Started by Jan · · Last activity · 18 posts · 760 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 January 2004
Last activity
13 January 2004
Original author
Jan
Posts
18
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
760
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–18 of 18
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have never advertised for anyone.

    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's and advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine their kids.

    I've not forged anything.

    I have told no lies.

    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives him any credibility because
    he still insists, I am male, even though others have told him the truth.

    He has problems.

    Jan

  2. "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    Perhaps not, in the strict commercial definition of the word. But you do shamelessly post links to
    commercial websites selling quackery of the worst sort.

    Quoted message said:


    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's and advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    Your gender is irrelevant to any subject on this newsgroup.

    Quoted message said:


    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine their


    kids.

    No, but again you post the URLs of whacko anti-vac websites, and defend the anti-vac posters to this
    ng. You seem to have no problem with people who use lies to frighten parents into witholding
    vaccination from their children.

    Quoted message said:


    I've not forged anything.

    You have often posted material here without attribution, as if you had written it yourself. Mr.
    Deckers is not a native speaker of English. He may be forgiven for not knowing the subtle difference
    between "forgery" and "plagiarism."

    Quoted message said:


    I have told no lies.

    That's a lie. Your are a liar. Nearly every accusation you have made that others here are lying is a
    lie. You probably post more lies to this newsgroup than all the other posters put together.

    Quoted message said:


    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives him


    any

    Quoted message said:

    credibility because he still insists, I am male, even though others have


    told

    Quoted message said:

    him the truth.

    $ KaChing $41 and I hope the last of the new year.

    Quoted message said:


    He has problems.

    But not so many as you, my dear.

    --Rich

  3. Jan the Accuser said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's and advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine their kids.

    I've not forged anything.

    I have told no lies.

    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives him any credibility because
    he still insists, I am male, even though others have told him the truth.

    He has problems.

    Jan

    I took the above text and submitted it to the Gender Genie, here:

    bookblog.netgenie.html

    By a score of 154 Male to 66 Female, the Gender Genie determined that the author of this
    text is male!

  4. (Jan) said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    Let's see...

    On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    <quote> Lines: 19 X-Admin: [email hidden] From: [email hidden] (Jan) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT References:
    <[email hidden]> Organization: AOL aol.comaol.com Subject: Re:
    Teeth - how do I make them whiter? Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter? From: "Anth" [email hidden] Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM
    Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth? I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and
    it will thin the enamel down. There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    expensive and cumbersome. Thanks Anth

    I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark) works great.

    drclarkstore.comdrclarkstore.com

    Jan </quote>

    That is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS VERBIS advertizes for Hulda Clark products.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Noni und Sabotage von Suchmaschinen

    ariplex.comama non9.htm

  5. Mark Thorson <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Jan the Accuser said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's and advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine


    their kids.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    I've not forged anything.

    I have told no lies.

    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives


    him any

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    credibility because he still insists, I am male, even though others


    have told

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    him the truth.

    He has problems.

    Jan

    I took the above text and submitted it to the Gender Genie, here:

    bookblog.netgenie.html

    By a score of 154 Male to 66 Female, the Gender Genie determined that the author of this text
    is male!

    So *THAT* is what the problem is. We have someone POed at the world because there is a man trapped
    inside a woman's body!

    r

    --
    Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with DLT tapes.

  6. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Obsession and Lies from Aribet Deckers
    From: Happy Oyster [email hidden]
    Date: 1/1/2004 1:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    Let's see...

    On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    <quote> Lines: 19 X-Admin: [email hidden] From: [email hidden] (Jan) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT References:
    <[email hidden]> Organization: AOL aol.comaol.com Subject: Re:
    Teeth - how do I make them whiter? Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter? From: "Anth" [email hidden] Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM
    Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth? I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and
    it will thin the enamel down. There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    expensive and cumbersome. Thanks Anth

    I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark) works great.

    drclarkstore.comdrclarkstore.com

    Jan </quote>

    That is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS VERBIS advertizes for Hulda Clark products.

    Wrong. I answered a question. If I were advertising for Hulda, I would have done it long ago, and I
    certainly would not point out the mistakes I believe she made.

    You are all wet as usual.

    Jan

  7. Interesting site! Sheesh it thinks I am a female! Maybe they have a bug in their if () statements.
    Tested it with a few posts from male and female, it seems to get them the wrong way around, so just
    negate the outcome. The queens speech came out male - over 500 words, although it reckons that
    Clinton is a male from his speech. 66% accuracy vs 34% is pretty significant. Anth

    "Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Jan the Accuser said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's and advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine


    their kids.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    I've not forged anything.

    I have told no lies.

    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives


    him any

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    credibility because he still insists, I am male, even though others have


    told

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    him the truth.

    He has problems.

    Jan

    I took the above text and submitted it to the Gender Genie, here:

    bookblog.netgenie.html

    By a score of 154 Male to 66 Female, the Gender Genie determined that the author of this text
    is male!

  8. Original paper sourced from here :- cs.biu.ac.il~koppel Anth

    "Anth" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Interesting site! Sheesh it thinks I am a female! Maybe they have a bug in their if () statements.
    Tested it with a few posts from male and female, it seems to get them the wrong way around, so
    just negate the outcome. The queens speech came out male - over 500 words, although it reckons
    that Clinton is a male from his speech. 66% accuracy vs 34% is pretty significant. Anth

    "Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Jan the Accuser said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's


    and

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine


    their kids.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    I've not forged anything.

    I have told no lies.

    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives


    him any

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    credibility because he still insists, I am male, even though others


    have

    Quoted message said:

    told

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    him the truth.

    He has problems.

    Jan

    I took the above text and submitted it to the Gender Genie, here:

    bookblog.netgenie.html

    By a score of 154 Male to 66 Female, the Gender Genie determined that the author of this text
    is male!


  9. It's only an estimation, but the principles should be sound enough. Anth

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Obsession and Lies from Jan Drew From: "Anth" [email hidden] Date: 1/2/2004 10:06 PM
    Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Interesting site! Sheesh it thinks I am a female! Maybe they have a bug in their if ()
    statements. Tested it with a few posts from male and female, it seems to get them the wrong way
    around, so just negate the outcome. The queens speech came out male - over 500 words, although it
    reckons


    that

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Clinton is a male from his speech. 66% accuracy vs 34% is pretty significant. Anth

    "Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Jan the Accuser wrote:

    > I have never advertised for anyone.
    >
    > This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's


    and

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > advertising.
    >
    > He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.
    >
    > What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine


    their kids.

    Quoted message said:

    >
    > I've not forged anything.
    >
    > I have told no lies.
    >
    > It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody


    gives

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    him any

    Quoted message said:

    > credibility because he still insists, I am male, even though others


    have

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    told

    Quoted message said:

    > him the truth.
    >
    > He has problems.
    >
    > Jan

    I took the above text and submitted it to the Gender Genie, here:

    bookblog.netgenie.html

    By a score of 154 Male to 66 Female, the Gender Genie determined that the author of this text
    is male!

    That's strange, this is what I got.

    Female Score: 318 Male Score: 154

    The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

    Mark lies again.

    Jan

  10. Jan the Accuser said:

    That's strange, this is what I got.

    Female Score: 318 Male Score: 154

    The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!

    Mark lies again.

    Jan

    I just repeated the test, and got exactly the same result. Therefore, this indicates that Jan is
    once again making a FALSE accusation of lying against me. Jan accuses people of lying without any
    regard for whether there is even one speck of evidence to back up her claims.

    Here's exactly what I did.

    1. I took this exact test from her earlier posting:

    -------------- begin text sample ----------------

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    This German fellow dosn't know the difference between posting URL's and advertising.

    He is such a hard head, he insists I am a male.

    What he posts are lies, and I have never told parents not to vacine their kids.

    I've not forged anything.

    I have told no lies.

    It is he who lies and is obsessed. He is a waste of time. Nobody gives him any credibility because
    he still insists, I am male, even though others have told him the truth.

    He has problems.

    -------------- end text sample ----------------

    2. I went to this website:

    bookblog.netgenie.html

    3. I pasted the text into the box.

    4. I clicked the "nonfiction" button.

    5. I clicked the "submit" button.

    And that produced the result of 154 Male and 66 Female.

    Anybody can do the same thing and get the same result.

    Therefore, Jan was making a FALSE accusation when she claimed I lied about it.

  11. Jan the Accuser said:

    Mark lies again.

    Poor Mark.

    Jan

    Now that you've proven that you were LYING when you claimed to have killfiled me, why don't you
    answer the posting I made a couple days ago.

    You know the one -- I asked you to post an example of a lie I made about Cell Tech or their algae.
    You said I told a lie in a statement that included the word "delibrately".

    Why don't you post that one, Jan?

    I'm talking about the ORIGINAL STATEMENT made by me that included the word "delibrately". Not a
    statement made by somebody else. Not a statement referring to the original statement (but isn't the
    actual original statement). I'm talking about the ORIGINAL STATEMENT that I made which you claim is
    a LIE. The one with the word "delibrately" in it. That one.

    Why don't you post that, Jan?

    Is it because you know you were wrong when you claimed I lied?

    If you were right, you could just post that lie. Then, I would be proven wrong, and you would be
    proven right.

    Why don't you do that, Jan?

    Is it because if you did, everybody would see that this statement is OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE?

    Is it because if you did, everybody would see that Jan Drew has FALSELY ACCUSED me of being a LIAR?

    Is it because if you did, everybody would see that it is Jan Drew who is the LIAR?

    Is that why you won't post this statement, Jan?

    Is that why you won't post this LIE you claim I told?

  12. "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Mark lies again.

    Poor Mark.

    Jan

    $ KaChing $6

  13. Jan the Accuser said:

    You did NOT know that Cell Tech diid anything *DELIBERATELY*

    That's the lie. No need for any orginal statement, the one with the lie was plaster all over
    the net.

    Yeah, you sure don't want to post the ORIGINAL STATEMENT. That's for sure.

    If people could read the exact words of mine that you claim are this LIE, it would remove all doubt
    that my statement was OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE.

    And then everybody would know that it is Jan Drew who is making false accusations.

    Quoted message said:

    Time to shut up.

    Jan

    You'd like that, wouldn't you, Jan.

    You'd like to be able to call people liars, without being asked for any examples of these lies.

    You'd like to be able to call people liars, without having to provide any proof to back up your
    accusations.

    You'd like to be able to call people liars, without them being able to defend themselves.

    You are sick, despicable human being.

  14. Mark Thorson said:

    And that produced the result of 154 Male and 66 Female.

    Anybody can do the same thing and get the same result.

    I have replicated the results.

    Quoted message said:

    Therefore, Jan was making a FALSE accusation when she claimed I lied about it.

    This is a new year, not a new universe.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Millenium Project ratbags.comrsoles
    The Green Light ratbags.comgreenlight
    and The New Improved Quintessence of the Loon with added Vitamins and C-Q10 ratbags.comloon
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  15. "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]... .

    Quoted message said:


    Why don't you stop lying Mark?

    All your efforts just prove more and more what a liar you are. I have


    posted

    Quoted message said:

    your lie over and over, then you divert and want something else.

    That's the lie.

    Jan

    $ KaChing $7

  16. dictionary.reference.comsearch dictionary.reference.comsearch Anth

    "Peter Bowditch" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Obsession and Lies from Mr. Drew From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden] Date:
    1/3/2004 7:12 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Mark Thorson <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >And that produced the result of 154 Male and 66 Female.
    >
    >Anybody can do the same thing and get the same result.

    I have replicated the results.

    So have I.

    I did the exact sme thing and clicked on blog entry and got the exact


    same

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    thing.

    Female Score: 318

    Quoted message said:

    Male Score: 154

    The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!


    Anyone can do it and see.

    Mark lies and lied in this title. He knows I am not Mr. Drew.

    Mark lies again.

    Poor Mark.

    Quoted message said:

    >Therefore, Jan was making a FALSE accusation when she claimed I lied about it.

    Mark forgot to tell us how he got those results the first time, At any


    rate

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    everyone can see he lied in making the title of this thread,

    Quoted message said:

    This is a new year, not a new universe.

    Indeed it is, how many lies have been told in the last three days?????

    Jan

    I have finally got sick of the incessant accusations of lying. If you look at
    ratbags.comjandrew.jpg you can see what the Gender Genie says.

    I would like to see Jan apologise to Mark. I do not expect to see Jan apologise to Mark.

    --
    Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project ratbags.comrsoles The Green Light
    ratbags.comgreenlight and The New Improved Quintessence of the Loon with added
    Vitamins and


    C-Q10 ratbags.comloon

    Quoted message said:

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  17. On 02 Jan 2004 00:25:49 GMT, [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    <quote> Lines: 56 X-Admin: [email hidden] From: [email hidden] (Jan) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 02 Jan 2004 00:25:49 GMT References:
    <[email hidden]> Organization: AOL aol.comaol.com Subject: Re:
    Obsession and Lies from Aribet Deckers Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Obsession and Lies from Aribet Deckers From: Happy Oyster [email hidden]
    Date: 1/1/2004 1:20 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:

    I have never advertised for anyone.

    Let's see...

    On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    <quote> Lines: 19 X-Admin: [email hidden] From: [email hidden] (Jan) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT References:
    <[email hidden]> Organization: AOL aol.comaol.com Subject: Re:
    Teeth - how do I make them whiter? Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter? From: "Anth" [email hidden] Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM
    Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth? I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and
    it will thin the enamel down. There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    expensive and cumbersome. Thanks Anth

    I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark) works great.

    drclarkstore.comdrclarkstore.com

    Jan </quote>

    That is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS VERBIS advertizes for Hulda Clark products.

    Wrong. I answered a question. If I were advertising for Hulda, I would have done it long ago, and I
    certainly would not point out the mistakes I believe she made.

    You are all wet as usual.

    Jan </quote>

    Jan Drew uses foul language.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    "So finden Se Gewinnertypen" (Michael Strachowitz) Eine Analyse
    ariplex.comama ml15.htm

  18. On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 20:39:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    4. I clicked the "nonfiction" button.

    Deare Mr. Thorson,

    just a comparison :

    "fiction" :

    <quote> Female Score: 66 Male Score: 154 The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is:
    male! </quote>

    "nonfiction" :

    <quote> Female Score: 66 Male Score: 154 The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is:
    male! </quote>

    "blog entry" :

    <quote> Female Score: 318 Male Score: 154 The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is:
    female! </quote>

    Interesting, that "fiction" and "nonfiction" have the same results.

    Most interesting : the abrupt change when applied to a "blog"... Would seem that female blog babble
    is much like male fiction/nonfiction.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    "So finden Se Gewinnertypen" (Michael Strachowitz) Eine Analyse
    ariplex.comama ml15.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.