Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

on crack ~VIDEO~

Started by P E T E F A G E · · Last activity · 31 posts · 3,374 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
10 February 2004
Last activity
16 February 2004
Original author
P E T E F A G E
Posts
31
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,374
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–31 of 31
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dave W said:
    Quoted message said:


    You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.

    hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar. Lessee, who does that remind me of...

    Oh, wait...that'd be you..bbbbwwwwaaahhhhaaaaa

    Quoted message said:


    It's always funny though.

    If it were a vote you'd win that one Petey...

    But I have to admit you make some damn fine videos...kudos

    Dave (but your graciousness will be lost, I'm sure)

    Damn Dave! you really should get fixed. I don't even think your kitchen table is safe from you
    humping it!

    Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  2. Bill Wheeler said:
    p e t e f a g e r l i n said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
    weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!

    When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

    Sooorry, I meant over built, over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!....and Santa
    Cruz SuperHYPES.

    ...and what about the two other XC bikes in there?

  3. P e t e F a g e r l i n said:
    Bill Wheeler said:
    p e t e f a g e r l i n said:

    > Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
    > weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!

    When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

    Sooorry, I meant over built, over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!....and
    Santa Cruz SuperHYPES.

    ...and what about the two other XC bikes in there?

    you tell me P e t e, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring
    them all and on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  4. "Bill Wheeler" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    P e t e F a g e r l i n said:
    Bill Wheeler said:

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:25:42 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >> Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built,
    >> over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!
    >
    >When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

    Sooorry, I meant over built, over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!....and
    Santa Cruz SuperHYPES.

    ...and what about the two other XC bikes in there?

    you tell me P e t e,

    I think that only an idiot would consider them to be "DH bikes."

  5. "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Bill Wheeler" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:43:12 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:49:18 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:25:42 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
    ><[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >>> Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built,
    >>> over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!
    >>
    >>When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?
    >
    >Sooorry, I meant over built, over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!....and
    >Santa Cruz SuperHYPES.

    ...and what about the two other XC bikes in there?

    you tell me P e t e,

    I think that only an idiot would consider them to be "DH bikes."

    and only a shock bearing maintenance fetishist would buy one.

    g

  6. Bill Wheeler <[email hidden]> had this to say
    "]news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:
    p e t e f a g e r l i n said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
    weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!

    When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

    Sooorry, I meant over built, over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!....and
    Santa Cruz SuperHYPES.

    Quoted message said:


    You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.

    Actually I know a bit more than most and a lot less then some.

    Quoted message said:


    It's always funny though.

    Like I said I try to please.

    Peace, Bill

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

    Bill, Bill, Bill. You're being a bit hypocritical here aren't you? I mean after all, your the one
    that has bought into the ss hype, lock, stock, and barrel. I don't think your qualified to be
    posting things that are hype driven. Your the epitome of what hype can do to a person...and it
    ain't pretty 🙂

  7. Bill Wheeler <[email hidden]> had this to say
    "]news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    But I have to admit you make some damn fine videos...kudos

    Dave (but your graciousness will be lost, I'm sure)

    Damn Dave! you really should get fixed. I don't even think your kitchen table is safe from you
    humping it!

    hahahaha, you guys slay me! Why don't you do me a favor and quit "humping" me as you so eloquently
    put it. You have nothing better to do up there in the frozen N.E? I think you need to try a new M.O.
    JD Jr....your pretty weak trying to be your hero...

    Quoted message said:


    Peace, Bill (aka..JD JR )

    Quoted message said:

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  8. Dave W said:
    Quoted message said:

    Peace, Bill

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

    Bill, Bill, Bill. You're being a bit hypocritical here aren't you? I mean after all, your the one
    that has bought into the ss hype, lock, stock, and barrel. I don't think your qualified to be
    posting things that are hype driven. Your the epitome of what hype can do to a person...and it
    ain't pretty 🙂

    Dave SS is not hype, it's back to the plain and simple basics, 99% of people who ride would probably
    benefit from riding an SS. No need for crappy add-ons and other useless or under used parts.

    Speaking of under used parts, Dave you should really try and make more use of your brain.

    Peace, Bill

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the trails
    pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  9. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ...and what about the two other XC bikes in there?

    you tell me P e t e,

    I think that only an idiot would consider them to be "DH bikes."


    .....but that would mean you think ..... well that would mean you think I'm an IDIOT!...How dare you
    think that!

    No harm done everyone's entitled to his or her thoughts....at least for now.

    Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  10. Bill Wheeler <[email hidden]> had this to say
    "]news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:
    Dave W said:
    Quoted message said:

    Peace, Bill

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

    Bill, Bill, Bill. You're being a bit hypocritical here aren't you? I mean after all, your the one
    that has bought into the ss hype, lock, stock, and barrel. I don't think your qualified to be
    posting things that are hype driven. Your the epitome of what hype can do to a person...and it
    ain't pretty 🙂

    Dave SS is not hype, it's back to the plain and simple basics, 99% of people who ride would
    probably benefit from riding an SS. No need for crappy add-ons and other useless or under
    used parts.

    Yeah, it is. I give you the (mass produced) Kona as an example... And What crappy add-ons are you
    refering too? There isn't a useless or underused part on my bike, cept for that pesky frame pump.
    (Good rubber makes it all but obsolete)

    Quoted message said:


    Speaking of under used parts, Dave you should really try and make more use of your brain.

    For what? telling you that SS is all hype? and that you do nothing but contribute to that hype with
    your silly little sig. Don't be confused dear boy, it doesn't take much grey matter for that...

    Quoted message said:


    Peace, Bill

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  11. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:48:16 -0000, Dave W <[email hidden]> wrote: [snip yaaaaawn]

    Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.