Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

on line bike tool supplier

Started by Orlandodawg · · Last activity · 6 posts · 933 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 April 2003
Last activity
21 April 2003
Original author
Orlandodawg
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
933
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello group,

    I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the best
    online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

  2. "OrlandoDawg" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hello group,

    I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the
    best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

    biketoolsetc.combiketoolsetc.com loosescrews.comloosescrews.com
    sheldonbrown.comtools.html

    Jeff

  3. I found some these by searches myself, but have you ordered from any of them? If so, how was the
    service? "Jeff Wills" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... "OrlandoDawg" <[email hidden]>
    wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hello group,

    I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the
    best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

    biketoolsetc.combiketoolsetc.com loosescrews.comloosescrews.com
    sheldonbrown.comtools.html

    Jeff

  4. Have ordered from all of them, and like most retailers, they ship what you asked for in a timely
    fashion upon payment.

    "OrlandoDawg" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I found some these by searches myself, but have you ordered from any of them? If so, how was the
    service? "Jeff Wills" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... "OrlandoDawg" <[email hidden]>
    wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hello group,

    I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in


    your

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    opinion, what is the best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

    biketoolsetc.combiketoolsetc.com loosescrews.comloosescrews.com
    sheldonbrown.comtools.html

    Jeff

  5. Bike Tools Etc. and Loose Screws have been excellent - quick service and never an error.

    Once upon a time I ordered a derailleur from Supergo and got a pedal wrench instead. A call to
    their customer service line fixed that- and they let me keep the pedal wrench. That paid for the
    extra hassle.

    Sheldon, though... well... let's just say he's a god and we are merely
    mice.

    Jeff

    "OrlandoDawg" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I found some these by searches myself, but have you ordered from any of them? If so, how was the
    service? "Jeff Wills" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... "OrlandoDawg" <[email hidden]>
    wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hello group,

    I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the
    best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

    biketoolsetc.combiketoolsetc.com loosescrews.comloosescrews.com
    sheldonbrown.comtools.html

    Jeff

  6. I'm not sure what you consider basic. I just bought a 32 set of Park Tools (Park AK-32) over ebay.
    The tools were new and I paid $219 including shipping. The cheapest I found it from other sources
    was 239 plus shipping.

    Steve

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.