General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

One for the Tent Gram Weenies

Started by Aushiker · · Last activity · 8 posts · 597 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 February 2004
Last activity
10 February 2004
Original author
Aushiker
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
597
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    An interesting piece of lightweight eye candy ... not out yet but an interesting read ...
    <http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/2178/v/1/sp/>.

    Andrew

    aushiker.comaushiker.com - Aushiker: Hiking in Western Australia 2003 Bibbulmun Track End to Ender
    President, Perth Bushwalkers Club - perthbushwalkers.asn.auperthbushwalkers.asn.au

  2. Aushiker said:

    An interesting piece of lightweight eye candy ... not out yet but an interesting read ...
    <http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/2178/v/1/sp/>.

    That was posted back in July, and I think they are out now, or just about to be: there's a bit of
    spiel on them with a review in the new Trail

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK net [email hidden]
    dundee.ac.uk~pjclinch

  3. Peter Clinch said:
    Aushiker said:

    An interesting piece of lightweight eye candy ... not out yet but an interesting read ...
    <http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/2178/v/1/sp/>.

    That was posted back in July, and I think they are out now, or just about to be: there's a bit of
    spiel on them with a review in the new Trail

    But would you trust anything they say now?
    --
    Phil Cook

  4. Quoted message said:

    That was posted back in July, and I think they are out now, or just
    about to be: there's a bit of spiel on them with a review in the new Trail

    Field & Trek are selling the Laser for £240 now but I have seen it at £199 inc VAT at another online
    store. Can't remember name but I've had some stuff from them before, will have a think.

    Cheers

    Andy

  5. Some other stockists:

    www.the-outdoorshop.com <outdoorfocus.co.ukTerra%20Nova%20ten
    ts.htm#Laserlite%20and%20laser%20tents>
    <towerridgedirect.co.ukproducts details.asp
    ESC&tfm_orderby=prodName&prodID=302>

    Cheers, Jiffy

  6. "Jiffy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Some other stockists:

    www.the-outdoorshop.com

    Thats the one!! Been looking for that.

    Cheers

    Andy

  7. Quoted message said:

    Thats the one!! Been looking for that.

    Yeah, they're good. I've bought from them a couple of times now with no problems. They do a nice
    catalogue too. The catalogue lists the Laser at £199 but it's full price on the site. Maybe if you
    ask them nicely? They also do a BMC discount.

    Cheers, Jiffy

    PS: Still got my old 5210? I got my P900 so your old T68 has gone to pastures new where some kind
    soul has bought it a new camera attachment!

  8. Quoted message said:

    Yeah, they're good. I've bought from them a couple of times now with no problems. They do a nice
    catalogue too. The catalogue lists the Laser at £199 but it's full price on the site. Maybe if you
    ask them nicely? They also do a BMC discount.

    I can get my BMC discount but as I do some work for a local outdoor youth group I can get contract
    prices for everything or 20% off if its not in their catalogue. Can work out a lot cheaper

    Quoted message said:

    PS: Still got my old 5210? I got my P900 so your old T68 has gone to pastures new where some kind
    soul has bought it a new camera attachment!

    Still got the phone. Standing up very well. Gone back into my 'I just want a phone' phase so it not
    having Bluetooth, colour screen, loads of menus etc. etc. is perfect.

    Debating if I should buy a new tent now!!! Just bought a new mountain bike so can't really afford it
    yet, but it's only money!!!

    Cheers

    Andy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.