I was thinking about getting a new unicycle and was wondering how good
the frame was on the Nimbus trials and if it was worth getting it and
then upgrading to a splined crankset once the original ones break. I
was looking at price differances, and the Onza trials which is about
$420 USD, or, nimbus trials + Kris Holm Onza Hub & Crank Set which is
about $375 USD (at unicycle.com). Including shipping. I want to save
as much as possible, but want to get the best for the best price.
Just started unicycling christmas of 2004 but am already jumping off
stuff 3'-4' high, doing pedal grabs and such. Right now I ride a Torker
LX and I can see and hear it breaking soon.
Thanks,
theuniac
--
THE Uniac - All round UNIac
I need leg gear!
Website - 'theUNIac.com' (http://www.theuniac.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE Uniac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9187
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38350