Road Cycling · Public discussion

Opinions on Argon 18 Krypton

Started by Mike · · Last activity · 6 posts · 3,276 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 May 2003
Last activity
9 May 2003
Original author
Mike
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,276
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone have opinions on the Argon 18 Krypton? I am looking at it as a possible purchase but
    would like to have some feedback before I decide anything. I am planning on outfitting with Mavic
    SSC SL wheels and Centaur or Ultegra groupo. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mike

  2. calfeedesign.comcalfeedesign.com

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  3. In that case, gurubikes.comgurubikes.com - both are built in Canada....

    Crystal

    "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:

    calfeedesign.comcalfeedesign.com

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  4. I seriously doubt wether either the Carbon Guru or Carbon Argon are built in Canada. (painted
    perhaps) Guru do certainly know how to build steel alu and Ti . Argon are the "house brand" of a
    store run by Girvais Rioux (a retired racer) they are good bikes but have been always made by other
    people (DeVinci / Marinoni and others ) to the desing and specification supplied by him.

  5. Quoted message said:

    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    I would switch Ksyriums/Centaur for Chorus with handbuild wheels (Open Pro's or simular).

    "Mike" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Does anyone have opinions on the Argon 18 Krypton? I am looking at it as a possible purchase but
    would like to have some feedback before I decide anything. I am planning on outfitting with Mavic
    SSC SL wheels and Centaur or Ultegra groupo. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mike

  6. [email hidden] (Mike) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Does anyone have opinions on the Argon 18 Krypton? I am looking at it as a possible purchase but
    would like to have some feedback before I decide anything. I am planning on outfitting with Mavic
    SSC SL wheels and Centaur or Ultegra groupo. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mike

    I avoid it.

    Superman

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.