Optical Illusion (Or how to convert to the dark side without spending a fortune)

Richard Bates

Guest
There I was cycling into Sutton Colfield along The Parade. Ahead I saw a girl sitting on a
recumbent. As I got closer it magically converted into a bench and MTB parked with the rear wheel
sticking out behind.

Love and bents from Rich x

--
Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
the @ sign

Richard Bates wrote:

> There I was cycling into Sutton Colfield along The Parade. Ahead I saw a girl sitting on a
> recumbent. As I got closer it magically converted into a bench and MTB parked with the rear wheel
> sticking out behind.

So how were the beers ;-)

John B