Optical Illusion (Or how to convert to the dark side without spending a fortune)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, May 9, 2003.

  1. There I was cycling into Sutton Colfield along The Parade. Ahead I saw a girl sitting on a
    recumbent. As I got closer it magically converted into a bench and MTB parked with the rear wheel
    sticking out behind.

    Love and bents from Rich x

    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    Richard Bates wrote:

    > There I was cycling into Sutton Colfield along The Parade. Ahead I saw a girl sitting on a
    > recumbent. As I got closer it magically converted into a bench and MTB parked with the rear wheel
    > sticking out behind.

    So how were the beers ;-)

    John B