ORAL SEX LINKED TO MOUTH CANCER

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Dr. Jai Maharaj, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Wednesday, February 25, 2004

    London (Reuters) - Although the risk is small and it is more likely to result from heavy drinking
    and smoking,

    cause mouth cancer.

    infection that is linked to cervical cancer could also be associated with tumors in the mouth.

    Now a study by researchers working for the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in
    Lyon, France seems to have confirmed it.

    magazine said Wednesday, referring to the latest research.

    The scientists studied more than 1,600 patients from Europe, Canada, Australia, Cuba and the Sudan
    with oral cancer and more than 1,700 healthy people.

    They found that patients with oral cancer containing a strain of the human papilloma virus (HPV)
    known as HPV16 were three times more likely to report having had oral

    More at:

    Jai Maharaj http://www.mantra.com/jai Om Shanti

    Panchaang for 6 Phalgun 5104, Thursday, February 26, 2004:

    Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Uttarayane Moksh Ritau Kumbh Mase Shukl Pakshe Guru Vasara Yuktayam Krittik
    Nakshatr Indr-Vaidhruti Yog Gar-Vanij Karan Saptami Yam Tithau

    Hindu Holocaust Museum http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

    Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy http://www.hindu.org http://www.hindunet.org

    The truth about Islam and Muslims http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

    o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the educational purposes of research and
    open discussion. The contents of this post may not have been authored by, and do not
    necessarily represent the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
    and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works. o If you send private e-mail to me, it
    will likely not be read, considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
    current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number. o Posted for information
    and discussion. Views expressed by others are not necessarily those of the poster.

    Tags:

  2. Brigitte

    Brigitte Guest

    "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=571&ncid=751&e=3&u=/nm/20040

    > Jai Maharaj http://www.mantra.com/jai Om Shanti
    >
    > Panchaang for 6 Phalgun 5104, Thursday, February 26, 2004:
    >
    > Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Uttarayane Moksh Ritau Kumbh Mase Shukl Pakshe Guru Vasara Yuktayam
    > Krittik Nakshatr Indr-Vaidhruti Yog Gar-Vanij Karan Saptami Yam Tithau
    >
    > Hindu Holocaust Museum http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
    >
    > Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy http://www.hindu.org http://www.hindunet.org
    >
    > The truth about Islam and Muslims http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate
    >
    > o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the educational purposes of research
    > and open discussion. The contents of this post may not have been authored by, and do not
    > necessarily represent the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
    > and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works. o If you send private e-mail to me, it
    > will likely not be read, considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
    > current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number. o Posted for
    > information and discussion. Views expressed by others are not necessarily those of the
    > poster.

  3. Sar Casstic

    Sar Casstic Guest

    [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > London (Reuters) - Although the risk is small and it is more likely to result from heavy drinking
    > and smoking,

    > cause mouth cancer.

    > They found that patients with oral cancer containing a strain of the human papilloma virus (HPV)
    > known as HPV16 were three times more likely to report having had oral

    Maybe it could apply to prostitutes or gay men who do fellatio constantly?

    I doubt a man who performs cunnilingus on a regular girlfriend or wife would get it.