Orbita Tandem.. Who makes them..??

Mark Taylor

Guest
Sounds like an obvious answer but i'm wonderind whether they are made by
another company under the orbita name. .. By the way, I managed to get one
for nothing and am looking to see if I can get a set of decals to put on it
when I respray it..

Anyone know the address of the company..??

Mark Taylor wrote:
> Sounds like an obvious answer but i'm wonderind whether they are made
> by another company under the orbita name. .. By the way, I managed to
> get one for nothing and am looking to see if I can get a set of
> decals to put on it when I respray it..
>
> Anyone know the address of the company..??

They appear to be from Portugal.

Jan

Jan wrote:
> Mark Taylor wrote:
>> Sounds like an obvious answer but i'm wonderind whether they are made
>> by another company under the orbita name. .. By the way, I managed to
>> get one for nothing and am looking to see if I can get a set of
>> decals to put on it when I respray it..
>>
>> Anyone know the address of the company..??

> They appear to be from Portugal.

here you go....

http://www.orbita-bicicletas.pt/site/ingles/menus.html

Jan