Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

[OT] Agile Trail-Rider

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 10 posts · 308 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
17 August 2006
Last activity
17 August 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
308
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

  2. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Man, that's gonna make Mikey V roll over in his grave!
    ___
    Slack

  3. "Slack" <dont_even_think_@_about.it> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Man, that's gonna make Mikey V roll over in his grave!
    ___
    Slack

    33" foot print?

  4. Mikey V's grave!! Hee heee! All I can think of is, what kind of wuss
    would ride that thing? Tom

    small change said:

    "Slack" <dont_even_think_@_about.it> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Man, that's gonna make Mikey V roll over in his grave!
    ___
    Slack

    33" foot print?

  5. Slack said:


    Man, that's gonna make Mikey V roll over in his grave!
    ___
    Slack

    No kidding. He has nervous breakdowns over our 2"ish tires, these things
    are going to kill him.

  6. Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Very funny and very sad at the same time as some idiot's going to go
    out and buy one. At 120lbs it's going to be a bit tricky to hop that 2"
    log in the way.

    Laters,

    Marz

  7. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Hey, the fat lazy people of the world should enjoy the wilderness too...

    ack. What next?

    jjd

  8. tom said:
    small change said:

    "Slack" <dont_even_think_@_about.it> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    >Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    >singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:
    >
    >http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html
    >
    >Dave
    >

    Man, that's gonna make Mikey V roll over in his grave!
    ___
    Slack

    33" foot print?

    Mikey V's grave!! Hee heee! All I can think of is, what kind of wuss
    would ride that thing? Tom

    What kind? The rich kind!

    Matt

  9. Josh said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Hey, the fat lazy people of the world should enjoy the wilderness too...

    ack. What next?

    jjd

    Well they do already on ATVs. If I had to choose between them, I guess
    I'd rather see these than ATVs. At least the Segway would be relatively
    quiet.
    Of course if I didn't have to choose between them I'd like to see (or
    hear) _no_ motorized vehicles on the trails.

    Matt

  10. Josh said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a view of the new Segway Adventure model in action out on the
    singletrack, which I hope you all find amusing:

    http://www.segway.com/personal-transporter/model_x2_Adventure.html

    Dave

    Hey, the fat lazy people of the world should enjoy the wilderness too...

    ack. What next?

    Twin mini tractor treads.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.