Home UK and Europe OT: Daily Wail Picnic
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section UK and Europe
Published 22 June 2006
Last activity 24 June 2006
Original author wafflycat
Posts 7
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 461
Views / 30 days 7
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–7 of 7 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post wafflycat
Archived post
22 June 2006, 20:18 UTC
#1
This, I love...
http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
Turn the sound up - an amusing little ditty - considering how the Daily Wail loves to have a scary rant about we cyclist-types :-D
Cheers, helen s
--
~~ you may need to remove dependence on fame & fortune from organisation to get correct email address ~Noodliness is Good~
23 June 2006, 08:04 UTC
#2
"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: This, I love...
http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
Andy
Mark McNeill
Archived post
23 June 2006, 08:19 UTC
#3
Response to Andy Cox:
Quoted message said: Quoted message said: http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
My fave was
http://eclectech.co.uk/clarkeidcards.php
-- Mark, UK "I like also the men who study the Great Pyramid, with a view to deciphering its mystical lore. Many great books have been written on this subject, some of which have been presented to me by their authors. It is a singular fact that the Great Pyramid always predicts the history of the world accurately up to the date of publication of the book in question, but after that date it becomes less reliable."
23 June 2006, 08:19 UTC
#4
"Andy Cox" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: This, I love...
http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
Andy
It is rather good :-)
Cheers, helen s
23 June 2006, 11:30 UTC
#5
So does mine!
http://eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/catbike.jpg.html
"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: "Andy Cox" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: This, I love...
http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
Andy
It is rather good :-)
Cheers, helen s
23 June 2006, 14:48 UTC
#6
"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: "Andy Cox" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: This, I love...
http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
Andy
It is rather good :-)
As are several others on the same site. :o)
Ian
Tom Anderson
Archived post
24 June 2006, 15:27 UTC
#7
wafflycat said: "Andy Cox" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: This, I love...
http://eclectech.co.uk/dailymailpicnic.php
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
It is rather good :-)
No, *this* is rather good:
http://www.rathergood.com/
Although i can see how you might be confused.
Hmm, rathergood seems to be all kittens and the world cup at the moment - is Joel Veitch reading urc?
tom
-- For various unconvincing reasons, your call may be recorded.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.