(OT) Gandhi

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Zxcvbob, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Zxcvbob

    Zxcvbob Guest

    Since Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot most of the time, he
    had an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    very little, which made him rather frail, and, with his odd
    diet, he suffered from bad breath. Therefore, he was. . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A super-
    callused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis

    Best regards, Bob

    Tags:

  2. Nancree

    Nancree Guest

    >A super-callused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis
    >
    >Best regards,

    -------------------------
    GRO-O-OAN !!!!

    (laughing) I took the first part, describing Gandhi,
    seriously. Nancree

  3. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

  4. Wardna

    Wardna Guest

    >> Since Mahatma Gandhi...
    >
    >I like Weird Al's rendition of Ghandi in UHF.

    I noticed an AP wire spelled it that way, too, this week.

  5. Mark Shaw

    Mark Shaw Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    zxcvbob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Since Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot most of the time, he
    >had an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    >very little, which made him rather frail, and, with his odd
    >diet, he suffered from bad breath. Therefore, he was. . . .
    >A super-callused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis

    I told this one to my boss -- a second-generation Indian --
    and she got *very* offended. Not sure why, it doesn't
    particularly make fun of him.

    Oh, well, she got over it.

    --
    Mark Shaw contact info at homepage -->
    http://www.panix.com/~mshaw

    "There are 10 types of people in the world: those who can
    count in binary, and those who cannot." -unknown