j.j. typed:
Quoted message said:Okay, totally OT, but I have to see if this is just me. I'm shopping the KB Toys site for
Christmas gifties, and needed something for a young niece. I clicked on "Girl" toys; look at the
first one item in the search results and tell me if this seems odd:
kbtoys.com3374Open ↗
Just what all the little girls are asking Santa for...
I think that's why I stopped shopping KBToys a few years ago. Not many things that I thought neices
and nephews would actually want.
Quoted message said:--
j.j. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~ ..fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
LOL! This was just posted on a forum I check on once in a while...
Fish Heads
**********
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
In the morning Laughing, happy Fish Heads In the evening Floating in the soup
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
Ask a Fish head Anything you want to They won't answer They can't talk
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
I took a Fish head Out to see a movie Didn't have to pay To get it in
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm They can't
play baseball They don't wear sweaters They're not good dancers They don't play drums
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
Rolly polly Fish heads Are never seen drinking Cappacino in Italian restaurants With Oriental
women...Yeah
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm... (Yummm)
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
Fish heads, Fish heads Rolly polly Fish heads Fish heads, Fish heads Eat them up, Yummm
YEAH!!!!!!!!!
by Barnes and Barnes From the album: Voohbaha!