Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

OT: Here's to crazy people.

Started by Shaun Rimmer · · Last activity · 16 posts · 1,165 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 February 2003
Last activity
20 February 2003
Original author
Shaun Rimmer
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,165
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. cnn.commonkey.pants.reut

    And here's to more:

    rubbishmonkey.co.ukrubbishmonkey.co.uk

    And, here's to the classics:

    monkeyheaven.commonkeyheaven.com

    HTH, HAND.

    Shaun aRe

  2. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    cnn.commonkey.pants.reut

    And here's to more:

    rubbishmonkey.co.ukrubbishmonkey.co.uk

    And, here's to the classics:

    monkeyheaven.commonkeyheaven.com

    HTH, HAND.

    I thought this was going to be another George W Bush thing for a minute. But it seems to be
    primitive apes of a different nature altogether.

    Andy Chequer

  3. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    cnn.commonkey.pants.reut

    And here's to more:

    rubbishmonkey.co.ukrubbishmonkey.co.uk

    And, here's to the classics:

    monkeyheaven.commonkeyheaven.com

    So one is left to conclude that you were doing a Net Search for "monkeys". Slow morning?!? 🙂 Bill
    "got a laugh outta the first one ('yes, I have monkeys in my pants'😉"
    S.

  4. Hopefully he wasn't spanking the monkeys..cruelty to animals is wrong people.

    Dave

    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    cnn.commonkey.pants.reut

    And here's to more:

    rubbishmonkey.co.ukrubbishmonkey.co.uk

    And, here's to the classics:

    monkeyheaven.commonkeyheaven.com

    HTH, HAND.

    Shaun aRe

  5. What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it twice today FFS.

    Dr Who would be pleased.

    Andy Chequer

  6. Sorni <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    cnn.commonkey.pants.reut

    And here's to more:

    rubbishmonkey.co.ukrubbishmonkey.co.uk

    And, here's to the classics:

    monkeyheaven.commonkeyheaven.com

    So one is left to conclude that you were doing a Net Search for "monkeys".

    Nope, but someone I know did and e-mailed me.

    Quoted message said:

    Slow morning?!? 🙂

    For them, obviously!

    Quoted message said:

    Bill "got a laugh outta the first one ('yes, I have monkeys in my pants'😉"
    S.

    Heh - that was the bit that 'tickled' me too ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  7. Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it twice today FFS.

    Dr Who would be pleased.

    Andy Chequer

    Lithium battery dead or dying?

    Shaun aRe - Tick-tock.

  8. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it twice today FFS.

    Dr Who would be pleased.

    Andy Chequer

    Lithium battery dead or dying?

    I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched off. Strange.

    Andy Chequer

  9. Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it


    twice

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    today FFS.

    Dr Who would be pleased.

    Andy Chequer

    Lithium battery dead or dying?

    I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched off. Strange.

    Ah! Yer PC's gotten obnoxifucated by a turdilater - that [censored] happens.

    Shaun aRe

  10. Andy Chequer said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >>What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it
    >


    twice

    Quoted message said:

    >>today FFS.
    >>
    >>Dr Who would be pleased.
    >>
    >>Andy Chequer
    >
    >Lithium battery dead or dying?

    I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched off. Strange.

    Ah! Yer PC's gotten obnoxifucated by a turdilater - that [censored] happens.

    It's been rather eccentric since the house got struck by lightning last summer. It crashes every
    five minutes too.

    I thought you were just joking about the clock resetting business...

    <Geek mode> Install Automachron (oneguycoding.comautomachron) and set it up to synch with a
    stratum 2 time server (eecis.udel.educlock2a.html) on a regular basis.
    </Geek mode>

    --
    a.m-b FAQ: t-online.deambfaq.htm

    b.bmx FAQ: t-online.debmx faq.htm

  11. "bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Andy Chequer said:
    Quoted message said:

    >>>What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it
    >>
    twice

    >>>today FFS.
    >>>
    >>>Dr Who would be pleased.
    >>>
    >>>Andy Chequer
    >>
    >>Lithium battery dead or dying?
    >
    >I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched off. Strange.

    Ah! Yer PC's gotten obnoxifucated by a turdilater - that [censored] happens.

    It's been rather eccentric since the house got struck by lightning last summer. It crashes every
    five minutes too.

    I thought you were just joking about the clock resetting business...

    <Geek mode> Install Automachron (oneguycoding.comautomachron) and set it up to synch with
    a stratum 2 time server (eecis.udel.educlock2a.html) on a regular basis.
    </Geek mode>

    Swish. Cheers Mate.

    Andy Chequer

  12. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote


    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    message "]news:[email hidden]...
    > What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it


    twice

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > today FFS.
    >
    > Dr Who would be pleased.
    >
    > Andy Chequer

    Lithium battery dead or dying?

    I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched off. Strange.

    Ah! Yer PC's gotten obnoxifucated by a turdilater - that [censored] happens.

    Shaun aRe

    It's been rather eccentric since the house got struck by lightning last summer. It crashes every
    five minutes too.

    Andy Chequer

  13. Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...
    >
    > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com>


    wrote

    Quoted message said:

    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > message "]news:[email hidden]...
    > > What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset it


    twice

    Quoted message said:

    > > today FFS.
    > >
    > > Dr Who would be pleased.
    > >
    > > Andy Chequer
    >
    > Lithium battery dead or dying?

    I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched off. Strange.

    Ah! Yer PC's gotten obnoxifucated by a turdilater - that [censored] happens.

    Shaun aRe

    It's been rather eccentric since the house got struck by lightning last summer. It crashes every
    five minutes too.

    Andy Chequer

    Cool! I wish I had an eccentric PC - kind of an electronic soul mate, but as it is, I just have one
    that refuses to play or load CD's for me, but worked perfectly before.

    Shaun aRe - wasn't that interesting?....

  14. Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Cool! I wish I had an eccentric PC - kind of an electronic soul mate,


    but

    Quoted message said:

    as

    Quoted message said:

    it is, I just have one that refuses to play or load CD's for me, but


    worked

    Quoted message said:

    perfectly before.

    Shaun aRe - wasn't that interesting?....

    It would be nice if it was eccentric in a fun way - maybe if it wore silly hats, sang showtunes or
    called people "fruit" - but sadly it's eccentric


    in

    Quoted message said:

    a rather tedious, predictable way with BSOD, freezing and occasional clunking sounds (I know, I
    know), asides from the aforementioned timelord tendency.

    Tom Baker makes me laugh.

    Quoted message said:

    I have thought about calling a priest but not convinced it'll work as most AMD powered machines
    are atheists IME.

    If I could choose, I'd go with AMD any day.

    Shaun aRe called a priest one time, he hung up when I mentioned his mother.

  15. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote


    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    message "]news:[email hidden]...
    >
    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    > "]news:[email hidden]...
    > >
    > > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com>


    wrote

    Quoted message said:

    in

    Quoted message said:

    > > message "]news:[email hidden]...
    > > > What the hell is it with the clock on this computer. I've reset


    it

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    twice
    > > > today FFS.
    > > >
    > > > Dr Who would be pleased.
    > > >
    > > > Andy Chequer
    > >
    > > Lithium battery dead or dying?
    >
    > I would have thought so, though the machine hasn't been switched


    off.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Strange.

    Ah! Yer PC's gotten obnoxifucated by a turdilater - that [censored] happens.

    Shaun aRe

    It's been rather eccentric since the house got struck by lightning last summer. It crashes every
    five minutes too.

    Andy Chequer

    Cool! I wish I had an eccentric PC - kind of an electronic soul mate, but


    as

    Quoted message said:

    it is, I just have one that refuses to play or load CD's for me, but


    worked

    Quoted message said:

    perfectly before.

    Shaun aRe - wasn't that interesting?....

    It would be nice if it was eccentric in a fun way - maybe if it wore silly hats, sang showtunes
    or called people "fruit" - but sadly it's eccentric in a rather tedious, predictable way with
    BSOD, freezing and occasional clunking sounds (I know, I know), asides from the aforementioned
    timelord tendency.

    I have thought about calling a priest but not convinced it'll work as most AMD powered machines are
    atheists IME.

    Andy Chequer

  16. "Sorni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    cnn.commonkey.pants.reut

    And here's to more:

    rubbishmonkey.co.ukrubbishmonkey.co.uk

    And, here's to the classics:

    monkeyheaven.commonkeyheaven.com

    So one is left to conclude that you were doing a Net Search for "monkeys". Slow morning?!? 🙂 Bill
    "got a laugh outta the first one ('yes, I have monkeys in my pants'😉"
    S.

    I looked up 'flying butt monkeys' and actually came up with something ON TOPIC:
    monkeys.orgfaq

    /s

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.