OT: Idaho Govenor wants wolves dead

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:47:00 -0800, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>David W wrote:
>
>> nice...thoughtful argument, then your bigotry shows...your point is
>> mute!

>The word is "moot", MENSA.

The word is "menses", mut.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

I vote lucky mistake!

Like the kind you have on a daily basis, *****.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

David W wrote:

> nice...thoughtful argument, then your bigotry shows.

Dude, I feel quite confident The Nuge wouldn't be offended by being
called an animal, in the context.

CC

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >David W wrote:
> >
> >> mute!

> >The word is "moot", MENSA.

> The word is "menses", mut.

Mike! You made a funny!

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> David W wrote:
>> nice...thoughtful argument, then your bigotry shows.

> Dude, I feel quite confident The Nuge wouldn't be offended by being
> called an animal, in the context.

To the contrary. He would
consider it a compliment.

JD wrote:
> C'mon, wolf tastes just like chicken.

Hmm, they always tasted like cat to me...

:)

E.P.

Jimbo(san) said:
Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter told The Associated Press that he wants hunters
to kill about 550 gray wolves. That would leave about 100 wolves, or 10
packs, according to a population estimate by state wildlife officials.

The 100 surviving wolves would be the minimum before the animals could
again be considered endangered.

"I'm prepared to bid for that first ticket to shoot a wolf myself,"
Otter said earlier Thursday during a rally of about 300 hunters.

Jimbo(san)
Next on "Butch's" list will be Californians.

Anyone who carries a childhood nickname into adulthood has a hole in the bottom of the bag.

Can you imagine being the only person in the room with this guy for 10 minutes? He would probably ask you to pull on his finger.

.

"lwedge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Jimbo(san) Wrote:
>>

>> Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter told The Associated Press that he wants hunters
>> to kill about 550 gray wolves. That would leave about 100 wolves, or 10
>> packs, according to a population estimate by state wildlife officials.
>>
>> The 100 surviving wolves would be the minimum before the animals could
>> again be considered endangered.
>>
>> "I'm prepared to bid for that first ticket to shoot a wolf myself,"
>> Otter said earlier Thursday during a rally of about 300 hunters.
>>

>> Jimbo(san)

> Next on "Butch's" list will be Californians.
>
> Anyone who carries a childhood nickname into adulthood has a hole in
> the bottom of the bag.
>
> Can you imagine being the only person in the room with this guy for 10
> minutes? He would probably ask you to pull on his finger.
>
> .
>

> --
> lwedge

and yet he was STILL elected....who cares?

lwedge wrote:
> Jimbo(san) Wrote:
>>

>> Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter told The Associated Press that he wants hunters
>> to kill about 550 gray wolves. That would leave about 100 wolves, or 10
>> packs, according to a population estimate by state wildlife officials.
>>
>> The 100 surviving wolves would be the minimum before the animals could
>> again be considered endangered.
>>
>> "I'm prepared to bid for that first ticket to shoot a wolf myself,"
>> Otter said earlier Thursday during a rally of about 300 hunters.
>>

>> Jimbo(san)

> Next on "Butch's" list will be Californians.

You're more clueless than David W. Or are you just a sock puppet of his?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

> lwedge wrote:
>> Jimbo(san) Wrote:
>>>

>>> Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter told The Associated Press that he wants hunters
>>> to kill about 550 gray wolves. That would leave about 100 wolves, or 10
>>> packs, according to a population estimate by state wildlife officials.
>>>
>>> The 100 surviving wolves would be the minimum before the animals could
>>> again be considered endangered.
>>>
>>> "I'm prepared to bid for that first ticket to shoot a wolf myself,"
>>> Otter said earlier Thursday during a rally of about 300 hunters.
>>>

>>> Jimbo(san)

>> Next on "Butch's" list will be Californians.
>>

> You're more clueless than David W. Or are you just a sock puppet of his?
>
> Greg
>
> --

you mean as in the same vein as you are JustaDicks?

doubtful....

G.T. said:
lwedge wrote:
> Jimbo(san) Wrote:
>>

>> Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter told The Associated Press that he wants hunters
>> to kill about 550 gray wolves. That would leave about 100 wolves, or 10
>> packs, according to a population estimate by state wildlife officials.
>>
>> The 100 surviving wolves would be the minimum before the animals could
>> again be considered endangered.
>>
>> "I'm prepared to bid for that first ticket to shoot a wolf myself,"
>> Otter said earlier Thursday during a rally of about 300 hunters.
>>

>> Jimbo(san)

> Next on "Butch's" list will be Californians.

You're more clueless than David W. Or are you just a sock puppet of his?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Waking to the sound of laughter
Someone opened the monkey cage.

Corvus Corvax wrote:

> I sure hope you're a vegan. I think everybody who eats meet should have
> to kill it themselves at least once in their lives. For me personally,
> hunting is almost a spiritual thing, and I approach it with care and
> respect.

I'm not a vegan, but I have killed my own food if you call fishing hunting,
and clubbing them to death still gives me the creeps. And I'm not against
hunting for food, I suppose that clarifies things a little - its just those
who hunt for fun I don't like (huge generalisation), and those who seem to
think animals are free targets there to be shot at for the hell of it. We
all know that one of the prime traits of serial killers is hurting animals
at a younger age :D