I hope you didn't have any involvement with the Privacy Policy!
Partial excerpt:
This notice explains how we will process your personal information. ..... When you provide personal information to The Times or The Sunday Times, the data controller is Times Newspapers Limited. ..... The data controller will use your information together with other information for administration, marketing, credit scoring, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences. We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services. ..... We may share your information with organisations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS or e-mail to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you. When you give us your personal information, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information from us but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions in future. You will also have the opportunity to opt out of receiving information from our business partners and other third parties.
I hope you didn't have any involvement with the Privacy Policy!
Partial excerpt:
This notice explains how we will process your personal information. ..... When you provide personal information to The Times or The Sunday Times, the data controller is Times Newspapers Limited. ..... The data controller will use your information together with other information for administration, marketing, credit scoring, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences. We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services. ..... We may share your information with organisations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS or e-mail to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you. When you give us your personal information, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information from us but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions in future. You will also have the opportunity to opt out of receiving information from our business partners and other third parties.
I hope you didn't have any involvement with the Privacy Policy!
Partial excerpt:
This notice explains how we will process your personal information. ..... When you provide personal information to The Times or The Sunday Times, the data controller is Times Newspapers Limited. ..... The data controller will use your information together with other information for administration, marketing, credit scoring, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences. We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services. ..... We may share your information with organisations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS or e-mail to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you. When you give us your personal information, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information from us but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions in future. You will also have the opportunity to opt out of receiving information from our business partners and other third parties.
"Mike Causer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I hope you didn't have any involvement with the Privacy Policy!
No, I worked ont he application they are profiling in the article, not on the Times website. I don't think I would want to work for Murdoch. I worked for Tyco at one point - one period as a minion of weasels is enough in any career.
"Mike Causer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I hope you didn't have any involvement with the Privacy Policy!
No, I worked ont he application they are profiling in the article, not on the Times website. I don't think I would want to work for Murdoch. I worked for Tyco at one point - one period as a minion of weasels is enough in any career.
"Mike Causer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I hope you didn't have any involvement with the Privacy Policy!
No, I worked ont he application they are profiling in the article, not on the Times website. I don't think I would want to work for Murdoch. I worked for Tyco at one point - one period as a minion of weasels is enough in any career.