OT, new toy

Shaun Bell

Guest
Shaun Bell wrote:
> No, it's not the SWorks enduro. This won't be here until spring.
>
> http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/my20...1LMK4OQCRNCB2SFEYKFUIHUIV3?family=Hypermotard
>
> Never could decide what I liked better, dirt or street. Not that it would
> be that great on a dirt track lol. Bye bye HD. Now for the on topic part:
>
> http://www.bianchi.it/en/productsDucati/productsDucati.aspx
>
> Ok, I could see buying the road bike but a MTB called a Scrambler lol? Not
> even the red paint would fix that.

My eldest sibling has a MH900E. I need to get up North for a weekend
this Spring so I can throw a leg over that thing.

http://www.ducati.com/heritage/anni00/fotostoria.jhtml

JD

Sweet looking ride, but an 1100 for back woods stuff? Or is this a
wanna-do-the-Dakar-rally bike?

G Wood wrote:
> Sweet looking ride, but an 1100 for back woods stuff? Or is this a
> wanna-do-the-Dakar-rally bike?
>
> "Shaun Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > No, it's not the SWorks enduro. This won't be here until spring.
> >

> http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/my20...1LMK4OQCRNCB2SFEYKFUIHUIV3?family=Hypermotard
> >
> > Never could decide what I liked better, dirt or street. Not that it would
> > be that great on a dirt track lol. Bye bye HD. Now for the on topic

> part:
> >
> > http://www.bianchi.it/en/productsDucati/productsDucati.aspx
> >
> > Ok, I could see buying the road bike but a MTB called a Scrambler lol?

> Not
> > even the red paint would fix that.
> >

> > Shaun Bell

You really think somebody's going to take that thing into the dirt?

Looks like a nice, upright city bike though....

/s

My bad. Thought it was one of the rally style bikes that are made for
endurance racing off the asphalt. The styling isn't that far off, but at
second glance this is definitely a hard-surface toy.

news:[email protected]...