OT. New U.S. Currency Microchip: The Real Reason

John

Guest
New U.S. Currency Microchip: The Real Reason
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/currecnymicrochiprealreason12mar04.shtml

[Editor's Note: Stephanie Relfe had sent me an e-mail today
saying that her husband Michael had experienced an
extremely important realization about the true purpose for
those tiny micro chips that have been embedded in the eye
of Andrew Jackson's picture on the new twenty dollar bill.
I, along with most other people, had assumed that the chip
was intended for purposes of tracking only, but Michael's
insight seems to be a more logical and compelling reason. A
specific frequency and intensity of microwave energy will
cause that chip to explode, as some microwave ovens will
cause the chip to pop and others won't. And since we know
how ubiquitous those microwave 'cell phone towers' are
today, it's easy to see how they plan to wipe out cash when
the time is right. Now, if we can get some of our more
inventive readers to put on their thinking caps and figure
out a way to neutralize that chip without causing the paper
to burn, then we may be able to throw a little monkey
wrench into that agenda. Now, wouldn't that be interesting.
...Ken Adachi]

By Michael Relfe <[email protected]> http://educate-
yourself.org/cn/currecnymicrochiprealreason12mar04.shtml
March 12, 2004

After seeing the pictures of the exploding twenty dollar
bills and euros at Alex Jones website at

I began to realise how unusual that is.

I have a background as an electronic technician (among other
things - see http://www.themarsrecords.com).

In my tweny years involvement with electronics, I have
never seen any solid state device explode into flames as
the bills did.

I then realised that the explosion and defacement of the
bill was not a byproduct of a disintegrating microchip. It
is in fact, a primary reason for it. That is, when/if they
bring in a cashless society, they have the power to
immediately destroy all cash. Thereby eliminating any
underground economies.

See also
http://www.metatech.org/microchip_mark_of_the_beast.html

Michael Relfe

www.themarsrecords.com www.metatech.org www.relfe.com

Web posted at: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-
bin/forum.cgi?read=45669

Messages In This Thread

[email protected] (john) wrote:

>In my tweny years involvement with electronics, I have
>never seen any solid state device explode into flames as
>the bills did.

Well, if you put ANY stack of bills (use old ones, pre-
"microchip") into a microwave, they will catch fire.

>I then realised that the explosion and defacement of the
>bill was not a byproduct of a disintegrating microchip. It
>is in fact, a primary reason for it. That is, when/if they
>bring in a cashless society, they have the power to
>immediately destroy all cash. Thereby eliminating any
>underground economies.

How will they get us to stack the bills in a microwave?

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a
lot like politicians invoking morality and children - grab

In article <[email protected]>,
Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (john) wrote:
>

>>In my tweny years involvement with electronics, I have
>>never seen any solid state device explode into flames as
>>the bills did.
>
>Well, if you put ANY stack of bills (use old ones, pre-
>"microchip") into a microwave, they will catch fire.

I've just checked the US Treasury's web site and have found
one small problem with John's paranoid rant -- there are no
microchips embedded in US currency. Or at least they don't
mention any. There is microprinting on the bills, but that's
different.

(There are plenty of other flaws in his rant, but my time
is limited.)

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)