OT. New U.S. Currency Microchip: The Real Reason

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by John, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    New U.S. Currency Microchip: The Real Reason
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/currecnymicrochiprealreason12mar04.shtml

    [Editor's Note: Stephanie Relfe had sent me an e-mail today
    saying that her husband Michael had experienced an
    extremely important realization about the true purpose for
    those tiny micro chips that have been embedded in the eye
    of Andrew Jackson's picture on the new twenty dollar bill.
    I, along with most other people, had assumed that the chip
    was intended for purposes of tracking only, but Michael's
    insight seems to be a more logical and compelling reason. A
    specific frequency and intensity of microwave energy will
    cause that chip to explode, as some microwave ovens will
    cause the chip to pop and others won't. And since we know
    how ubiquitous those microwave 'cell phone towers' are
    today, it's easy to see how they plan to wipe out cash when
    the time is right. Now, if we can get some of our more
    inventive readers to put on their thinking caps and figure
    out a way to neutralize that chip without causing the paper
    to burn, then we may be able to throw a little monkey
    wrench into that agenda. Now, wouldn't that be interesting.
    ...Ken Adachi]

    By Michael Relfe <[email protected]> http://educate-
    yourself.org/cn/currecnymicrochiprealreason12mar04.shtml
    March 12, 2004

    After seeing the pictures of the exploding twenty dollar
    bills and euros at Alex Jones website at

    I began to realise how unusual that is.

    I have a background as an electronic technician (among other
    things - see http://www.themarsrecords.com).

    In my tweny years involvement with electronics, I have
    never seen any solid state device explode into flames as
    the bills did.

    I then realised that the explosion and defacement of the
    bill was not a byproduct of a disintegrating microchip. It
    is in fact, a primary reason for it. That is, when/if they
    bring in a cashless society, they have the power to
    immediately destroy all cash. Thereby eliminating any
    underground economies.

    See also
    http://www.metatech.org/microchip_mark_of_the_beast.html

    Michael Relfe

    www.themarsrecords.com www.metatech.org www.relfe.com

    Web posted at: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-
    bin/forum.cgi?read=45669

    Messages In This Thread

    Tags:

  2. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    [email protected] (john) wrote:

    >In my tweny years involvement with electronics, I have
    >never seen any solid state device explode into flames as
    >the bills did.

    Well, if you put ANY stack of bills (use old ones, pre-
    "microchip") into a microwave, they will catch fire.

    >I then realised that the explosion and defacement of the
    >bill was not a byproduct of a disintegrating microchip. It
    >is in fact, a primary reason for it. That is, when/if they
    >bring in a cashless society, they have the power to
    >immediately destroy all cash. Thereby eliminating any
    >underground economies.

    How will they get us to stack the bills in a microwave?

    Tsu Dho Nimh

    --
    When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a
    lot like politicians invoking morality and children - grab

  3. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Tsu Dho Nimh <[email protected]> wrote:
    >[email protected] (john) wrote:
    >

    >>In my tweny years involvement with electronics, I have
    >>never seen any solid state device explode into flames as
    >>the bills did.
    >
    >Well, if you put ANY stack of bills (use old ones, pre-
    >"microchip") into a microwave, they will catch fire.

    I've just checked the US Treasury's web site and have found
    one small problem with John's paranoid rant -- there are no
    microchips embedded in US currency. Or at least they don't
    mention any. There is microprinting on the bills, but that's
    different.

    (There are plenty of other flaws in his rant, but my time
    is limited.)

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)