[OT] Nice One

Tony Raven

Guest
Visit the Google Moon site - http://moon.google.com/ - and then zoom in
to the highest magnification :)

--
Tony

" I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
Bertrand Russell

Roger Merriman wrote:

>Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Visit the Google Moon site - http://moon.google.com/ - and then zoom in
>> to the highest magnification :)

>heh very good

Yes it's amusing, but where have you people been? On the errr.......

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:30:43 +0000, David Lloyd wrote:

> "Roger Merriman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1i38x5o.bbarwt6s6hv3N%[email protected]...
>> Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Visit the Google Moon site - http://moon.google.com/ - and then zoom
>>> in to the highest magnification :)

>> heh very good
>>
>> roger
>> --
>> www.rogermerriman.com

> Pity they couldn't zoom in close enough to silence the moon landing
> conspirecy theorists by showing the landing site debris.

Google Mars and the new Google Sky are pretty good for whiling away a few
hours too. I'm sure there is something amusing tucked away in both of
them although I've not found anything yet.

--

David Lloyd <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Roger Merriman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1i38x5o.bbarwt6s6hv3N%[email protected]...
> > Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Visit the Google Moon site - http://moon.google.com/ - and then zoom in
> >> to the highest magnification :)

> > heh very good
> >
> > roger
> > --
> > www.rogermerriman.com

> Pity they couldn't zoom in close enough to silence the moon landing
> conspirecy theorists by showing the landing site debris.
>
> David Lloyd

inconvienet facts wouldn't spoil a good conspirecy!

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com

Tony Raven <[email protected]>typed

> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:30:43 +0000, David Lloyd wrote:

> > "Roger Merriman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:1i38x5o.bbarwt6s6hv3N%[email protected]...

> >> heh very good
> >>
> >> roger
> >> --
> >> www.rogermerriman.com

> > Pity they couldn't zoom in close enough to silence the moon landing
> > conspirecy theorists by showing the landing site debris.
> >

> Google Mars and the new Google Sky are pretty good for whiling away a few
> hours too. I'm sure there is something amusing tucked away in both of
> them although I've not found anything yet.

If you put a placemark on Google Earth and start your tours there, you
will find it up in the sky somewhere (probably in Ursa Major if your
placemark is not too far from mine. I believe this bug has been
reported.)

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.